YEARS LATER...

11 years has past since Rosita or Rosie's stay in Home world. Yellow and Blue Diamond thought everything they know to Rosie. Blue thought Rosie some Home World Tech and mastered it. Rosie even made her own gizmos and share it to them and Jasper. Sometimes Rosie's invention really improved their defences and weapons. Yellow thought Rosie how to fight and now no Gem would even ask for a sparing these years anymore not even Jasper could stand her to fight. She was even crowned as the highest General of Home World next to the Diamonds. She even mastered all of her Gem skills like Gem shards, Casting Wings, Healing and even telekinesis. She could do anything. All of the Gems feared her like The Diamonds cause their thousand years of hard training but Rosie could do it in just 11 years. Now 14 years old Rosie is now sitting on her pink throne eating cherries. And her Peal standing next to her.

Rosie is now wearing an armor a pink armor of course. She created her armor with her crystal shards and with some gizmos  attach to it. A pink chest armor that showed her stomach and gem with leggings and skirt armor down with a belt and she even wear boot heels that reach her knees. She even has a watch like that shows a holographic video call on her left wrist she doesn't even need to use the Diamond Communicator anymore. She braided her hair and she wore a helmet with goggles like thing that can do night vision, sense any unknown presents and even use to communicate with someone like her watch and D. Communicator.

Rosie was now starting to get bored. Rosie now lives at her zoo. Blue officially handed the zoo to her and manage it but sometimes Blue visits to see how she's doing or mourn for pink.

Suddenly Pearl's projected tablet had a message. She immediately read it.

"My Amulet,Jasper is here to see you."

Rosie's frown turned upside down.

"Let her in here." She ordered.

She nod and type something. Then the door opened and it was Jasper.

"It's been awhile kid." Jasper greeted.

Rosie giggled and ran to Jasper and hugged her tightly.

"What brings you here?" Questioned Rosie.

"Yellow Diamond ordered me to go here to check on you cause she won't visit you." Jasper answered.

"Hey at least I'm here now." Jasper added.

The two laugh. And Jasper look around.

"So how's the living creatures here?"

"They're called humans Jasper. We've been through this. And as usual their fine and happy."

Jasper smiled when she look at Rosie.

"I still remember when we first met. You were really small back then that I can crush you easily. Now here you are." Jasper said.

"Your act like Blue sometimes." Rosie teased.

And the two just talk for a while.

Even Rosie is happy being in Home world with Yellow,Blue and her Pearl and Jasper but she still missed earth. She missed her dad,Steven and especially Sour Cream her true friend. But she never missed The Crystal Gems she vowed that when she comes back she will shatter them and even her half twin brother if he disturb her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Meanwhile back on Earth

Steven was running out of the door for Connie who's waiting for him.

"Hey Connie."

"Hey Steven."

The two walk together at Greg car wash.