ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)

Steven's POV

I kept dreaming of places and when I woke up I have tears.... It kept bugging me....

Connie showed me something that's located at Hong Kong and Me and Dad took a flight there... The Gems don't wanna tell me some secrets so I just wanna solve the answer... Maybe it's connected to Rosita..

He went to the location and we found a Pali Quin. But it was fix and blue and we went and look around till we found the pink pali quin. And not just that we also saw a huge Gem. Blue Diamond. She was mourning and it's making me tear up too... I was crying her tears.

Dad showed himself and talk to Blue Diamond about loved ones. Blue Diamond likes him and she took him back to her ship.

I wasn't able to make it but Garnet saved me just in time. Now me and the Gems are now going to a place called the Zoo... Pearl said it's a place where Pink Diamond kept her kidnap humans that never been rescued... We left Peridot and Lapiz Lazuli to watch over Earth for us.

Were now at space going to the Zoo.

"Hey guys?" I called them.

"Yes Steven?" Garnet asked.

"If this Zoo did belong to Pink Diamond.. Does that mean it belongs to Rosita too? Well she is Pink's daughter.." I said. Hoping that I get to see her if she's okay.

Garnet pushed her glasses.

"Well yes Steven, it's also hers too. But let's just hope she's not going to see us." Pearl answered.

I look down. Then finally I take a look outside and found the Zoo.

"Um guys it's that the Zoo?" I pointed out.

Pearl look outside.

"Yes Steven, that is the Zoo."

We finally land at our location and making a plan. Garnet separated to Ruby and Sapphire, Amethyst morph into a usual amethyst guard and Pearl as a Pearl, and me as a new addition for the Zoo.

We we're able to fool the Holly Blue and the Amethyst Guard. They took me somewhere and I found Dad with a bunch of people.

SAPPHIRE'S POV

Holly Blue toured the Zoo for us. I was with Ruby and Pearl while Amethyst was somewhere.

It has been thousand of years since I was here. I can tell how much has change. Especially the securities.. The Diamond's must really be protecting Rosita.

"Um may I ask something?" I spoke.

"Okay what is it Sapphire?" Holly Blue asked.

"I heard that Rosie Amulet was attacked and I wanna know if she's okay." I asked her.

"She's fine. She just woke up a few weeks ago but unable to walk I'm afraid. But still she's majestic and powerful." She said happily.

I sigh. Steven will be happy to hear this.

"So may I ask where is she now?" I asked her again.

"She's at her lab creating something. I wish I would take you to her but her lab is strictly not allowed even for me. Only she and her Pearl are allowed." She explained.

I nod. That's good. Then she won't see Steven and nothing will go wrong. Probably. Then we just let her showing us things here.... I hope they don't take us to her.

STEVEN'S POV

Dad and I we're able to escape the habitat. We are now finding a place to hide.

"Steven what do we do?" Dad asked and I shush him.