LETS TALK?

STEVEN'S POV

Pearl was driving the space ship to home. I laid my head on Garnet while Amethyst was taking a nap and so was Dad.. I wish I could have talk to Rosita. But I'm glad that I see her well..

Well kind of.?

I slowly let my eye closed at I slept to slumber.

STEVEN'S DREAM

The place isn't my usual dream. No dog copter, no happy whale and anything...

I'm in a place filled with pink rose bushes. And I see a cherry blossom tree in the middle. I walk towards there cause it's so beautiful.

Once I reached there I saw someone I didn't expect. A pink haired girl wearing a white sun dress standing in front of the tree looking at it.

"Steven it's you." She spoke.

"Rosita? Is that really you? Or is this dream Rosita?" I asked.

She turned around and sigh.

"It's actually me Steven. Were just dreaming at the same time." She said.

I gulp. I slowly ran up to her and hugged her tightly.  It was many years since I last hugged her. But she didn't hugged back. I pulled back.

"Are you okay now? I'm so sorry." I apologized at I look down.

She just look at me.

"Well it's expected. This is what our mothers left." She said simply.

"Rosita! We can change our fate. We won't be enemies like our moms did. We can still be a happy family like we use to. Don't worry I won't let Pearl hurt you again." I reasoned.

Rosita sigh.

"Steven we aren't siblings. I don't even think that Greg is my dad." Rosita said with no emotions.

"What do you mean?"

"I was supposed to be dead over thousand of years. I'm actually a thousand year old human Steven. I was there from the war between Home world and The Crystal Gems along with there allied humans. Me I was Pink's adopted daughter. But one day I was wounded and nearly dead but my Mom healed me and made me reborn again. I was a baby in a mother's womb once again. I was about to be born until Rose Quartz shattered My Mother with me in it." She explained the story to me. Saying Mom's name with pure anger.

Rosita stared at me with anger in her eyes.

"I will avenge my Mother. You are still Rose Quartz and we will finish what they have started." She spat.

The sky was becoming dark and thunders are getting loud.

"Rosita you don't have to do this. I'm not Rose Quartz and your not Pink Diamond we are different." I begged.

She cast out her sword. She's walking towards me. I cast my shield.

She was about to slash me but her eyes widen. She let go of her sword. I was confused.

She fell done on her knees.

"No matter how much I hated you for your mother's deed. I never intended to hurt you. I love you brother along with Daddy." She said she look at me tears pouring down her cheeks.

I kneel down and hugged her.

"I still love you too sis. Even if I'm a Crystal Gem and your a Home world Gem. We still have a bond." I said.