ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER

"Hey Rosita. " Steven Called out

Rosita turned and ran at her Twin Brother

Greg came in.

"Hello my fu balls how ya doing. "

"Dad!"
"Daddy! "

Steven and Rosita ran at their Dad squeezing him with their hug. They laugh and laugh until Rosita has something.

"Daddy, Steven. " She called out

The two boys turned

"Watch this. " Rosita reach her hand to her belly and cast a pink sword.

The two were aww at what they saw. Steven grumbled

"No fair, Rosita manage to use her powers but not me."

Rosita laugh and Greg ruffled Steven's hair.

"It's okay son. You and Rosita are only 4. And Rosita can't control her powers that much and when you two get older you can used your powers. " Greg explained.

Rosita nodded

"But Rosita will get stronger than me. " Steven complain.

"That doesn't matter as long you protect each other. Now come on guys let's take a picture. "

Greg got the camera

"Say cheese. "
"Cheese. "
"Cheese. "

And Greg took a picture of him and his two kid.

"Look who's having a family bonding here. " Garnet came in along with amethyst and pearl.

Rosita ran at Garnet and hugged her

"Garnet Garnet I can cast my sword now. " Rosita said showing her pink sword to them.

"Well that's good then. " Garnet hug Rosita back.

Steven and Rosita are twins. Steven look like a normal human boy. Rosita is also like a normal girl but she took some from rose like her pink hair but Rosita's hair was straight. Steven and Rosita don't actually look exactly alike and people hard time believing their twins. Steven is a chubby boy while Rosita has a thin Body and she has blue eyes. Rosita can now manage to use her powers while Steven can't on the age 4. Greg and the Gems describe Rosita as calm, smart and shy but she has one friend she only talks to is sour cream the only person Rosita talks to aside her family and the Gems While Steven on the other hand is wild, cheery and likes to make friends with a lot of people.

"Rosie. " Sour cream called out of the house

"Oh sour cream is here bye guys I'm gonna play with my friend. " She waves at them and leaves

"Oh oh looks like Rosita manage to get a boyfriend in such a young age." Joked amethyst.

Greg began to clench his fist.

"As what's with him? " Amethyst pointing at an angry Greg

"Dad doesn't like some guys hanging out with Rosita. " Steven said patting his Dad's back hoping to calm him down.

"I WILL NEVER LET HIM MARRY MY LITTLE ROSE. " yelled Greg.

"She does resemble Rose. " Pearl said looking down.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Meanwhile at Sour Creams House

Sour Cream dragged Rosita at his room and they we're playing video games. Which Sour Cream always lose to her.

"Aww why do I always lose to you. " Sour Cream complained.