MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE

Steven and Rosita already pack their bags.

"I'M SO EXCITED MOVING IN WITH THEM. " Steven shout.

"Yes. But don't need to shout I'm right behind you." Rosita replied to his twin calm.

When the twins got out of the house the encountered Sour Cream.

"Rosie!! " Sour Cream ran at Rosie.

"ARE YOU MOVING OUT OF THE CITY ARE YOU LEAVING!! " Sour Cream panicked.

Steven and Rosita look at each other and laugh.

"We're just moving in the beach with the Gems. " Rosita said.

Sour Cream became calm and look away embarrassed.

"You can come with us. " Rosita insist.

Sour Cream nodded and the three went to the car and drive away.

Steven was wearing his loose star shirt while Rosita with her nice white dress.

While Greg's driving Rosita began to ask.

"Daddy are you living with us? "

Their dad shook his head no. The twins frown also Sour Cream who doesn't like seeing his best friend frown.

"You guys will be a Crystal Gems I don't want to be a disturbance to you guys but you can visit me on the car wash if you guys have time." Their dad said that brought back the smile from the twins.

And Rosita hugged her doll tightly seeing her like that made Sour cream smile also.

They finally arrived at the beach. They got down and wave at their dad good bye. Sour Cream also left because her Mom wanted him coming home.

They went to the Gems tower which turned into a nice beach house. They went inside with aw because it was so beautiful.

"You liked it? " Pearl interrupt them

They nodded. Pearl sigh "Sorry but you only have one bed so you'll sleep together. "

"That's okay Rosita and I like sleeping together. " Steven said holding Rosita's hand.

They ran to their bed and Steven began to jump at it

"Steven don't jump on the bed or the bed sheets will get dirty. " Rosita said.

Still Steven kept jumping and she sigh then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She look up and it was Garnet.

"Garnet.. "

Garnet smiled at her. Then amethyst came in with pizza.

"WHO WANTS PIZZA. " amethyst shouted

Amethyst and the twins ate their pizza and they we're  full.

Garnet called Rosita.

"Rosita. "

Rosita heard I came to Garnet.

"I think you should be walking at the beach right." Said Garnet

"Okay.. " Rosita agreed and went outside to take a walk.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

Flashback

I wonder why would mom call me right now?

I was running going home. When I got I immediately approach Mom.