AT LAST I MET YOU

ROSITA'S POV

I was actually shock. For the first time that I seen that White actually smiled. I can feel her happiness from her. Mom was smiling at White too.

I hear them talk.

"Now Pink I want you to take care of yourself while I'm gone. I'll be back a few weeks to check on you." White said.

Mom giggled.

"White I'm 999 years old now. Almost reaching 1,000 and I know how to run my army alone without you or Yellow and Blue. After all you and Yellow's lesson about Leadership took 500 years made me a better leader now. Plus I've been running this planet for 12 years now." Mom said with a smile.

White smiled.

Then Pearl who haven't rebels those times came.

"Shall we prepare our leave My Diamond?" Pearl asked.

White Diamond nod. She and Pearl walk back the ship and after that it blasted off.

Pink wave goodbye. Her pink pearl on her shoulder. She turned and order her subjects to something and they follow.

I gulped. I always wanted to meet my mom. But what if it effects my existence to the future?

"Well have to do this."

I walk towards her. As I reach her an amethyst guard blocked me.

"Halt! State your business from our Diamond?"

I was scared. I was about to cast my sword from my gem but I don't feel my gem  on my stomach. I was walking back until.

"Halt!!" We look back to see Mom stopping the amethyst.

She look at me with awe.

"Hello there little one? Where you been?" She asked.

She lowered her hand and step on it. She smiled.

"Aren't you an adorable one?"

I smiled. I wave.

"Maybe I should keep you for now. Specimen like you should be taking care of." She said. I look at her shoulder seeing her Pearl. She's has a different look from mine. She has long hair wearing a dress with her gem located on her belly also.

Then her Pali Qin came and she took me in. She sat on her throne and put me on her lap facing her. She smiled at me.

"Hmm what shall I named you little one?" She said. She scratch her head. Then her Pearl spoke.

"If you don't mind My Diamond but shall I speak?" Original Pink Pearl asked and Mom nod.

"It's better if we named her from what the beautiful flowers called roses." She said.

Mom thought of a bit and smiled.

"Okay. How about I call you Rosita?" She said. I smiled  and nod. She actually named me from my original name.

She pet me using her big finger. We laugh.

"Now what are you doing out in the fields alone hmm?" She asked.

"Um."

I didn't know what to say until I spoke unwillingly.

"My family abandoned me and I was left alone." I unexpectedly spoke.

I wasn't able to control my own body and mouth. I see Mom raise an eyebrow.

"If you don't mind what is family?" She asked.