A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY

The one who pick the pink orb was Blue Diamond along with her pearl.

Blue Diamond arrived to her bedroom. Her Bedroom was huge considering she was a giant Gem.

"Hop on my hand pearl. " Blue Diamond asked

Blue pearl did what her Diamond asked.

Blue Diamond put her pearl on a night stand. She took one small fluffy pillow from her bed and placed it on her nightstand and placed the pink orb carefully hoping it won't crack. She was staring at the orb and it was glowing she could see someone in there.

Then there was a knock on the door. A Ruby Guard. The Ruby Guard bow down to her.

"My Diamond, Yellow and White Diamond wish to see you. " The Ruby Guard said.

"Where are they? " Blue Diamond asked.

"They're at the main hall my Diamond. " Ruby Guard replied.

"Please bring them here. " Blue Diamond demanded.

The Ruby Guard nod and left the room.

Blue Diamond sigh and take a look at the orb again. She began to tear up because she remembered something.

Flashback

"Pink. " Blue called out

Pink wave at her to come here and Blue came.

"What are you doing here? " Blue asked.

"I was just grumpy at yellow cause she kept saying to me that I need to act like a leader if I wanna take over a colony." Pink answered.

"How could I get my own colony if there's no planet to invade. I mean you, yellow and white have a lot  planets invaded. " Pink added.

Blue sigh and patted Pink's back

"I'll just be a diamond without a colony of her own. " Pink mumbled.

"Don't worry you'll find a colony of your own. I'll even help you find one." Blue insisted.

"Thanks Blue. Your my favorite Sister. "

And the two Diamond Sister cuddled each other.

"Now let's go back. Yellow must be getting worried. "

Pink nod and walk back to the Mansion.

Another Flashback

"Blue! Blue! " Pink called out.

Blue turned. "Pink what brings you back here? I thought you were searching for a planet to colonized."

"I did. And I found one. It's a color of blue with green. From what my scouts said it's called planet Earth. It has many life organics there. Not just that it has a little devastated planet too so that's make two planets I found. I already asked some bismuth to build my colony on the little planet." Pink said with wide smile.

Blue smiled "That's great Pink. But why don't you build your castle at earth."

"I can't "

"Why? "

"Because I said there's life organics there. There are also living creatures there. " Pink explain.

"Why don't you wipe the life organics. " Blue said.

"I can't. "

"Why not? "