YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)

It has been a month since Rosie visited Earth. Jasper was held prisoner by Lapiz in fusion and Peridot's disappearance.

But Rosie did not tell Yellow and Blue the story.

Rosie was sitting at the arm of the throne of Yellow. Yellow and Rosie was discussing about the cluster.

Until...

The Diamond communicator rang. Yellow Pearl took it immediately.

"Who called the Diamond communicator."

Yellow and Rosie did not bother until Yellow had to pick it up.

"But still that's no excuse for using Diamond Communicator."

"Pearl."

Yellow Pearl flinched.

"Who's that calling?" Yellow asked.

"Well..uh."

Yellow took it.

"Uh... ahem..... My Diamond.."

Yellow did not look at the screen neither does Rosie who doesn't care.

"Who are you?" Yellow asked.

"It's Peridot."

Yellow face palmed in annoyance.

"Peridot who?"

"Peridot 5XG. My Diamond." Peridot answered.

Rosie flinch hearing that number and immediately look at the screen.

Yellow look at her screen and finding 5XG and she did.

"I've sent you and Jasper on the Earth Mission."

"And by the way. Where is Jasper? And why haven't you report to me personally?"

Peridot began to shiver at the screen.

"Um. Our ship was broken due to the cluster and we're stranded here and Jasper was finding shelter for us." Peridot Jasper..

Yellow scanned her holographic screen again.

"Very well. I'll send some rescue team there right away. And what did you observe in that place?" Yellow questioned and Rosie just sat there silent.

"There's so many life?" Peridot said.

"Organics." Yellow added.

"But that life will be wipe out when the cluster activated. Okay out." Yellow was about to end the call when Peridot interrupted her.

"My Diamond I'm not here to waste your time."

"You already did."

"My Diamond. I called you just wanted to say that this planet is precious and worth protecting." Peridot said with eyes full of bravery and determination.

Yellow was starting to get annoyed.

"What do you know about that planet. You are just a Peridot." Yellow said starting to get angry. Yellow Pearl was grinning and Rosie still hadn't said a word.

"Apparently more than you do!!!! You you YOU CLOD!!!!!" Peridot shouted.

Yellow was very angry. Yellow Pearl was really scared of what Peridot said to her Diamond. Rosie eyes widen through her helmet and her Pearl was Standing still and quite the whole time.

"Uhm. Peridot out." Immediately end the call.

Rosie now laugh of what just happened.

"She called you Clod Yellow." Rosie spat out.

Yellow was breathing in and out to calm herself down.

"I swear if she ever comes back her I'll shatter her myself." Yellow mumbled.

End.....

A/N

My own version of that episode. I've forget the title though.....