TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

ROSITA'S POV

I talked to Creamy and Pearl about how I was able to meet my Mom. Pink Diamond in the past. And how I was reborn as a half gem.

"My Amulet. You actually met the Pink Diamond. You were able to go back in time to meet her." Pearl said in disbelief.

"It's not like I gone back in time. I just kinda got some memories from the past in me. I couldn't even control my movements and what I'm saying there." I explained.

Pearl rub her chin.

"And you said that White Diamond the always so serious White Diamond we have now has actually have emotions thousand years ago?" Pearl said who is not believing that White is actually smiling.

"Well let's just discuss this the next day. Rosie you need rest and I need to go home." Sour Cream finally spoke.

Creamy lean in and kissed my forehead.

"I'll check on you tomorrow. I'm gonna borrow Calcifer for awhile okay?" He said and I nod. He then walks of the room.

After the door shut Pearl focus her attention to me.

"My Amulet you really have unique ability." Pearl said.

I smiled. As my eyes were getting heavy. I slowly shut my eyes fell to slumber.

STEVEN'S POV

I was hanging out on the balcony with Connie. Connie knew and wanted to help me. But it won't hurt cause I actually hurt my own sister.

She's upset that my Mom shatter her Mom. Now I kinda like shatter her too. I shattered our Bond.

I'm a terrible brother. A terrible twin who doesn't deserve to live.

Then I felt something touch my shoulder. I look up to see Garnet. At my other side I see Connie looking at me with a sad look.

"Steven what's wrong? Is it about her again?" Garnet asked and I nod.

"Yup. Still guilty." I said.

Garnet sigh. I then thought of a question.

"Garnet. How did Mom shatter Pink Diamond?" I asked.

Garnet look at the sky.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question Steven. If I knew I would have told you but I don't." Garnet replied.

"what? You mean you don't know? Don't you have future vision and see Rose fighting Pink Diamond?" Connie questioned..

Garnet pushed her glasses.

"I wasn't with Rose during that time. I was assigned at a different place to patrol. Only Pearl was with her that time. And my future vision wasn't able to detect Rose. I was shock at well when I heard Rose shattered her." Garnet explained.

"Does Pearl know how Mom shattered her?" I asked Garnet another question.

"I don't know. Yes she was with her. She said she didn't saw Rose and Pink Diamond fight. And every time we ask her about the fight she shivered." Garnet explained.

Now that she explains it. Pearl does look suspicious when she hears Pink Diamond's name. She shivered and afraid. Like she's hiding something. Or maybe she's just afraid of Rosita.

Lots of questions runs to my mind.

"Steven." Garnet interrupt my thoughts.

"Don't make Pearl answer your questions right now. She's been going through a lot lately." Garnet said and she walk back inside.