THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Weeks has past since the cluster stop. Rosie decided to stay on Earth with her Creamy since they planed to throw a big party in 3 weeks. Rosie sent her troops back and contact them if she wants to go home.

Rosie slept at Sour Cream's house while her Pearl was at the ship.

They we're snuggling each other. And Sour Cream sat up.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast." Sour Cream said  and kissed Rosie's forehead before leaving.

She look at the window and saw a lot of people today. It's a good thing The Crystal Gems aren't back yet.

She got out of the bed and going to the kitchen. Until she stumbled into someone. A little onion boy.

"Um. Hello.." she greeted.

No reply.

"How old are you?"

Still no reply.

"Okay..."

Still no reply.

So Rosie just walk away feeling traumatize of what happened and went to the kitchen where Vidalia and Sour Cream are cooking.

"Morning you two." She greeted.

"Morning." The two said in unison.

Rosie scratch her head.

"There's this little boy I bump into. What's he's name and why is he so creepy."

"Oh that's onion my half brother. Don't worry he's like that." Sour Cream answered.

"Oh he really seems creepy." Rosie said.

Creamy placed a 2 plates of waffles on the table.

"Let's eat." They both said.

Time Skip

They finished breakfast and decided to go to the ship.

Just in time Rosie's watch is blinking someone's calling her. Creamy hide immediately and Pearl stand right beside her. It was Yellow and Blue

"Rosie why haven't you come home yet?" Yellow said sounding concern.

"And you haven't had court meeting for weeks. What are you doing in that planet?" Blue ask really concern.

"I was just searching for Jasper. I'm really worried about her. And I'm just planning to sneak over to the Gem Rebels lair to see if she's there." Rosie lie a little. She's also here to find Jasper.

"Okay. We'll send some Rubies there to help. Please Rosie come home immediately okay." Blue said.

"I'll come home tomorrow." Rosie said.

And the call ended.

Sour Cream got out of his hiding place.

"Your leaving tomorrow? What about the party?"

Rosie smiled. "I'll leave after the party."

And so they went in the ship.

"Creamy you have the remote right?"

Sour Cream showed her the remote. "Got it right here."

"Push the Party Mode button." Rosie asked.

Sour Cream search for that button and pushed it. Everything starting to change. There we're table,chairs,dance floor and D.J sets.

"You can throw a party here whenever you want." Rosie said.

Sour Cream hug her tightly.

"Thank you. I'll  buy some food for the party." Sour Cream said.