NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO

It's a week since I sent some Gems to earth to get some animals and some humans.

And now they finally arrived. All different kinds of animals were lined up to be put in Habitat C. Then an Amethyst approach me.

She bowed down and said.

"My Amulet, we have taken 10 humans from planet earth." Said The Amethyst.

"Good then."

"But we pick some small pathetic humans and 3 big ones too." She explain.

"What do you mean? Let me see them." I ordered and she led me to her group.

What I saw humans all tied up. They look so poor. Their clothes are rag, their dirty, their body's are so thin and some are sick.

Now they were force to walk to their new home. And I ask a tall girl with long brown hair and emerald eyes.

"Before you were sent here. Do you have a family?" I questioned her.

She hesitated to speak but spoke.

"No. We are abandoned by our families. We live in the streets. We sometimes dig trash or steal food from other people." She answered looking down. Then she look to my eyes with tears.

"Please! Take us back. My little sister is very ill  and she needs treatment." She begged.

I halt. So did the humans and my 2 Amethyst guards.

"Where is your little sister." I requested.

Her eyes wide and then call her sister.

"Lorry please come here." She asked.

Then a little girl with short brown hair with emerald green eyes came out of the group.

She really look pale. And with all her infected wounds around her body.

"Please come here." I held my hand.

Pearl just stood there already know what I'm gonna do.

She took my hand and I hugged and she hugged me back. I shed a tear and it fell on her hair which she began to glow and all her wounds on her body disappear.

Lorry look around her body.

"Thank you." She thank me and I nod.

So we continued walking. Then her sister went to me.

"Thank you for healing my sister. My name is Jen by the way." She introduced herself and held her hand out.

"Rosie Amulet." I shook her hand.

And finally we arrived to their new home. The Amethyst type the code and the door opened.

The Humans we're all in aw. It was a forest with water and fruits all around. And on the middle there is a fountain. My healing fountain.

The Amethyst closed the door leaving me,Pearl and the humans.

"These will be your new home. These place will provide food and water for all of you. And we will give you all clothes later." I said to them.

"And that fountain there." I point out. They look.

"Its a healing fountain. You don't need to worry of someone being sick or injured drink the water there and it will sooth your pain." I explain.

Some children we're happy and drank the water and they all completely healed.

Then the 3 approach me. Jen, a blonde hair with blue eyes girl and a black haired brown eyes boy.