THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME

Two weeks has past since Jasper's visit. One week she gone home to her Colony. Rosie decided to visit Yellow for the day.

Rosie was now wearing her armor and her Pearl is packing her things. She even put on the necklace that Sour Cream gave her since she was 4 and of course her helmet.

Gems rarely seen Rosie's face and even some didn't got the chance to see them.

"My Amulet. Your things are ready."

Rosie nod and left her room. While she was walking a Holly Blue approach her. She bowed and greeted her.

"My Amulet."

Rosie sigh.

"Holly Blue, you will be in charge here till I get back understood." Rosie ordered.

Holly Blue nod. And Rosie continued walking until she reach her hand shape ship. Rosie and her Pearl got in her carriage first then the ship.

When the ship blast off an Amethyst and a sapphire went to her throne.

They bowed down.

"My Amulet, a Sapphire is here to seek you." An Amethyst said.

Rosie just wave her hand lazily.

"Just get on with it." Rosie demanded.

Rosie may be a kind,loving girl. But she is cruel and strict as a leader. Cause Yellow thought her that.

A sapphire step foot. And bow 90 degrees.

"Rosie Amulet, I had a vision that when we arrived at Yellow Diamond's colony your Jasper is leaving for a mission." The Sapphire said.

"Is that all?"

She nod.

"Very well. You two are dismissed."

And the two Gems nod and left.

Jasper leaving for mission huh?

She look at Pearl.

"Pearl did you bring the gift I will give to Jasper?".

"Yes My Amulet."

"Very good."

Time Skip

They arrived at Yellow's Colony.

When her carriage got out she was greeted by some topaz guards and some peridots.

They finally reach to Yellow's throne room.

Rosie immediately got out and approach Yellow.

"Yellow!!"

Yellow turned and smiled.

"Rosie what a surprise." Yellow greeted. And lower her hand for Rosie and got up and sat on her throne. She put Rosie on her lap to face her.

"I was just visiting Jasper."

"Ah yes. She will be here with an unexpected guest." Yellow said.

Rosie tilted her head.

"Unexpected guests?"

Then the door bust open revealing Jasper, a peridot and a lapiz lazuli.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosie's POV

I was a bit confused. A Lapiz Lazuli. Isn't that one of Blue's subject.

I questioned Yellow.