STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION

Rosie was sitting on her own throne. Bored as ever. The Zoo only has descendants of kidnap humans thousand years ago.

Well sometimes she talks to Sour Cream every morning to night. About things. And about the earthquakes there. Rosie told Sour Cream the truth about what will happen and about the cluster. And of course Sour Cream was terrified. And asked to stop the Cluster. And Rosie agreed about him. All life is precious and worth protecting. And Rosie decide to stop the cluster secretly without The Diamonds knowing. Only Sour Cream and her Pearl knew it and no one else.

Rosie was checking her schedule if Blue or Yellow's visiting or court meeting and happily there is none so she'll just relax for a day until.

Her watch is blinking.

"Who would call me today." She said to herself. And she answered it. And it was her Creamy. And from the looks of it he was panicking.

"Creamy? What's going on? What happened?" She asked and her Pearl look at the screen.

"ROSIE! THE CLUSTER MAY BE ACTIVATING THE EARTHQUAKE IS GETTING STRONGER NOW." Panicked Creamy.

Rosie began to panic as well.

"Don't worry I'll go there immediately." Rosie said

"Human calm down. Your making My Amulet panic also." Pearl said.

And Rosie end the call. She immediately send called out Holly Blue who immediately came in.

"Holly Blue ready my second ship and some subjects I'm leaving for a while. " Rosie ordered.

Holly Blue nod and went out to inform them. Rosie was fixing herself. And her Pearl began to get worried.

"My Amulet. What if it's too late?"

Rosie held her shoulder length.

"We will try try protect them."

And they both left the room  and went to their ship. The ship was the one they used the last time they got to Earth.

Rosie went in and sat on her chair immediately and turned on the ship's controller.

"I want to be on Earth immediately understood." Rosie ordered.

And they immediately blast off. Went to Earth as fast as they could. Rosie was getting worried. She can't let her Lover go.

They finally got to the planet.

Rosie took a deep breath. She activated the escape pod. She stood up and went there. Along her Pearl following her.

"I'll go to Earth by myself and Pearl. I will inform you later to pick me up." She ordered them.

Then an Amethyst stood up.

"My Amulet. What if the cluster activated and there's some Rouge Gems there."

"Then I'll shatter them." She answered immediately and went in the escape pod with her Pearl.

And the escape pod went to Earth.

Minutes later the escape pod crashed at front of the Gems temple. She got out and take a good look at the place. And she took off her helmet.

"Home sweet home." She whispered to herself.

"Rosie!" Creamy called. And Rosie turned her at tension to him.

They ran at each other. And Rosie sense Jasper somewhere.

"Rosie what are we gonna do!?"

Rosie took a deep breath.

"We are going to the nearest place to dig the cluster. But we are going to use the warp pad." She said and turned to her Pearl.