HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE

Rosie's POV

I was at my ship now. I sat on my throne. While Pearl stand besides me and Calcifer on my other side. Then a Ruby Guard approach me and bowed down.

"My Amulet, Yellow and Blue Diamond's ship came to you."

I wave my hand.

"Okay, let us see each other."

And The Ruby Guard bow down once again and left.

On the outside a Yellow,blue and pink hand shape ship hold hands together.

Then I got out of my pali quin and ran to the halls with my Pearl following me.

I reach the halls and saw Yellow and Blue approaching me. And they sat on their knees and look at me.

"Finally, you've left that planet." Yellow said.

"You had us worried Rosie." Blue said with a concerned voice.

"Don't worry I'm here now." I said to them.

Then Yellow and Blue's Pearl approach my Pearl. Yellow Pearl look at my Pearl in disgust.

"What are you wearing?" Yellow Pearl asked pointing and her clothes.

Pearl must've forgot to took off the clothe. Now she's taking them off embarrassed.

"Well then how was your tour at that planet?" Blue asked.

"Fine actually."

"What have you observe of the cluster? And have you spotted your former family?" Yellow asked me.

"The cluster is still loading and no. I have not yet spotted by the Rouge Gems." I lied.

Blue lower her hand for me and stand on and she put me on her shoulder.

"Well let's go to Home world." Blue said.

"We're going back to Home world?" I questioned. I rarely visit home world now that I manage the zoo for years.

Blue nodded.

"And we have a lot to discuss about the cluster." Yellow said to me while holding Blue's shoulder.

And so our ships fly through the galaxy. And later we are finally at Home World.

We got to our Pali quins and rode to the main mansion. And all Gems we past they bow down.

I can hear some whisper.

"White Diamond's back and now 3 Diamond's back too."

Wait!? White's back. From the 3 Diamonds I knew. I rarely see White around. She doesn't visit my zoo and she rarely called me and stuff. And from what I see White's more cold hearted than Yellow. Well I should be happy that White's back. It's so rare to see her.

Finally we arrived at the main mansion and our pali quins took us to the main hall where White's standing there.

We got off of our pali quin and White approach us.

"White it's rare of you to come here." Yellow said.

"Well I gotta visit here sometimes." White reply.

And we all talk for awhile. Until it was time for us to go to bed. I always sleep cause I needed energy. Blue sometimes sleep too while Yellow and White always work 24/7.

"Pardon me, but may I take Rosie to her bedroom." White asked.

Blue and Yellow nodded. And I was surprise. While we we're walking with Pearl following White asked me something. And I took off my helmet first.