HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU

Rosie was done all of her works. Now I can go back to earth to bring Jasper back.

She was now sitting on her throne in her pali quin. And she used her main ship to go there.

She was just sitting there bored and her Pearl standing beside her. And Calcifer on the other.

Then an Amethyst went to her and bowed.

"My Amulet, the ship's system has been malfaction and we can't go light speed." The Amethyst explain.

Rosie gritted her teeth. She must be on earth before Jasper become corrupted. She smash her hand on the arm of her throne.

"Well it's not my problem! You Gems better fix it right away or else I'll shatter you all!" She threatened.

The Amethyst flinch on her behavior.

"Calm down! My Amulet!"

Rosie stood up and used her telekinesis to lift the Gem up and she was holding her neck.

"Don't raise your voice!"

"I'm s-sorry m-my A-am-ulet." The Amethyst begged.

Rosie raise her hands above and so does the Gem and smash her to the ground. And the Amethyst was poof. From all of the noise Aqua Marine went in and saw what happened.

She first bowed down.

"My Amulet, please forgive my troop. I will discipline her next time. I beg you to spare her." The Aqua Marina begged in a soft tone voice.

Rosie sigh and sat on her throne.

"Very well. I will spare her for now. But if she do that again I will shatter her without a second thought." Rosie said.

Aqua Marine nod and took the Gem and left. Then a sapphire came in and bow down.

Rosie isn't a type of girl who is furious. Cause she is on a hurry to save Jasper before it's too late.

Rosie smiled a little when her sapphire came in.

"Do you have a vision?" Rosie asked.

"Yes My Amulet."

Rosie lean back.

"Speak."

The sapphire cleared her throat.

"What I saw in my vision is that we cannot make it to earth in time."

Rosie glared. And become calm.

"Okay. That is fine. Thank you for telling me your vision. You are now dismissed."

The sapphire bowed and left the pali quin.

Rosie sigh.

"Looks like I gotta ride you Calcifer." Rosie said as she pet her unicorn. And Calcifer neigh.

Rosie stood up and get on Calcifer. She held a hand for her Pearl.

"Pearl your coming with me."

Pearl nod and held Rosie's hand and got up.

Then after that Calcifer ran while Rosie and Pearl is riding her.

They past by Gems who we're confused of what they are seeing.

Then Rosie stopped Calcifer in front of Aqua Marine. Aqua Marine was startled of what is in front of her.

"Aqua Marine you better make these Amethyst fix the ship. I'll go ahead."

Before Aqua Marine could say something Calcifer shot a portal with his horn and ran in. After they got inside the portal closes.

While Calcifer was running Rosie and her Pearl look around.