1

Allie sighed as she got out of the taxi. She hadnt the taxi driver the money and watched as he drove off. She stood outside by the steps and looked around her, she smirked to herself as she looked around the square. Allie walked up the steps and grabbed her bag as she knocked on the door, max answered it and she walked in "allie? what are you doing here?" he asked as allie rolled her eyes "love you too dad" allie said as she placed her bag down on the side "the rest of my stuff are outside if you want to , get them" allie said "what are you doing here?" he asked as allie rolled her eyes "love you too, dad" allie said as she walked to the kitche nad grabbed a bar of chocolate "thought you were meant to be in america?" max asked "flying visit" allie said as max grabbed the chocolate bar from her "what did you do?" max asked as allie rolled her eyes "me, done? that hurts that you think that, its nice to know my father has so much faith in me, cant you believe i got homesick and just anted to come and visit" allie said "well you could of called me, allie, theres these things there called phones" max siad as allie chuckled to herself "a hug would be nice, and that chocolate" Allie siad as she grabbed the chocolate and walked into the sitting room "so, wheres mum?" allie asked.

Max walked into the living room and he looked to allie "a lot has happened your mum and i decided to seperate" max said and allie frowned "how long?" "a few months ago" max siad and allie nodded as she ate away at the bar of chocolate "what happened?" allie asked "you know us allie a lot of things have happened over the years, and be decided that it was best" max said and allie nodded and frowend as max walked over to the windowad looked out of it "so, when you say you got homesick?" max asked as allie frowned and stood up as she looked out to see her mum pull up outside. She sighed to herself knowing that her mum would of known by now that she had been kicked out. The door bell went and allie sighed as max went to answer the door.

The doorbell rang and allie stood in the doorway of the living room "there might of been a few things i forgot to mention" allie said as max looked to her.  "like what?" max asked as allie bite her lip "ill let mum, fill you in while i slip out the back door" allie siad as she headed towards the back door "allie" max said as he grabbed her arm "no, come on face the music...together, alright" max siad and allie sighed "i guess so" allie siad as she walked to the door and answered the door to see and unhappy tanya "i have been waiting over an hour at that airport for you" tanya said "really? i never saw you" allie said "right, and then i thought, i thought where would this poor child go, this poor expelled from school, send home...ill go see daddy, after all he doesnt know a thing about it" tanya said "allie" max said "expelled means a whole different thing in america" allie siad "and being send home, does that mean sometihng totally different as well" max asked as allie rolled her eyes "she was sent home for doing drugs" tanya said and allie rolled her eyes "allie?" max asked and allie rolled her eyes "its not a big deal" "not a big deal, youve got to be kidding me" tanya said as allie rolled her eyes "you know what, im out of here" allie said as she opened the door and walked off.