14

Tanya sat next to allies bedside and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked to her vulnerable daughter and smiled slightly as she looked to see max as he walked into the room. She looked to him and sighed "you shouldn't be here" she said as he looked to her and rolled his eyes "she's my daughter too, I'm not going anywhere" he said as Allie started to wake up. Tanya looked to her and frowned as she groaned "Allie, hey" she said as Allie stirred. She looked to Tanya and smiled slightly before she saw max and frowned "I don't want I'm here, make him go" she said as she started to freak up and tried to get up from the bed. She was frantic and didn't want to be around her father, she blamed him for the crash "max just go" Tanya said as she walked over to Allie and smiled "it's okay, he's gone" she said as Allie looked to her and sighed "come on, back into bed" Tanya said as Allie nodded.

Allie got back into bed and sighed as she looked to Tanya and to her bump where she rested a hand on it and frowned "is the baby okay?" She asked as Tanya nodded "as far as I know yes, they were waiting for you to wake up to do some more texts but don't worry. Your baby will be fine, it's a fighter like its mum" Tanya said as Allie looked to her and smiled "I only take after my mum, you've been through a lot with me and the drinking. I should of been a better daughter like abi" Allie said as Tanya looked to her and smiled "you are perfect the way you are, I dint care if you have cause trouble. Your my Allie" she said as Allie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charley walked through the square and frowned as she saw peter. She had spoken to Allie who had woken and said that he hadn't been in to see her. Charley walked over to him and frowned "oh, so you are alive" she asked as he looked to her and frowned "what do you mean" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "your girlfriend nearly died and you didn't go and see her hats what I meant. I get you lose your sister but you need to stop being a coward and be there for Allie before you loose her" Charley spat as she walked off.

***

Later that day, jack walked into the Branning house as he looked for max. He heard giggling in the living room and frowned to himself as he walked in. He frowned as he looked to see Lauren and peter who were having sex. They looked to him shocked as he shock his head "I can't believe this, you tell Allie or I will. This is the last thing she needs" jack said walking off but could he keep this secret from Charley that could tear them apart?