11

Allie groaned as she woke up. She rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. She stood from her bed and sighed as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once she was finished in the bathroom. She grabbed her dressing gown and smiled as she wrapped it around her and saw her small bump and smiled as she placed a hand on it. She was still feeling scared and terrified over having a baby. Allie walked down the stairs and frowned as she heard max and Tanya who were arguing "max, forget it. This is nothing and I won't have the girls know especially Allie, she is pregnant and she has had the year from hell" Tanya said as Allie stood in the doorway and frowned to herself "they have a right to know, and Allie is a big girl. She is about to be a mum after all, and the tough year is because of us splitting which drove her to drinking. This could make it all better for her" max said as Allie frowned to herself as she wondered what the hell was going on between her parents.

"I said no, I won't tear their lives apart" Tanya said "your the reason she starting drinking the cancer, and your as responsible as me for this affair" max said as Allie walked into the kitchen and cleared her throat as they both turned to face her and paled "Allie, it's not what it seems" Tanya said as Allie looked to her and frowned "I heard you, I'm not stupid, how could you do this to us? Your marrying Greg and your married, this is ridiculous. Your meant to be our parents and then you do this, I can't even believe this" Allie said as she walked off and ran her hands through her hair. She groaned to herself frustrated.

***

Later that day, Charley and Allie went baby shopping. Allie wanted to distract herself as best as she could, all that she could do was feel sick as she thought of her parents having an affair. Charley looked to her best friend and frowned as she looked to Allie "so are you going to tell me just what is going on?" Charley asked as Allie turned to face her best friend and smiled "my parents are having an affair, I don't know what to do. It makes me sick, after the affair he had with Stacey and how he broke her heart and broke her family and she does this, it's all a mess" Allie said as Charley walked over to her and smiled "it's going to be okay" Charley said as Allie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that night. Allie stood in the sitting room and frowned to herself as she had a bad feeling creep over her. She heard a yell from outside and frowned. She stood up and walked out of the house and saw peter across the square and walked over to him as she saw Ian as he held peter as they sobbed. She stood by the vic and looked to them "what happened?" She asked as peter wiped the tears from his eyes and walked over to her and hugged her. He was still sobbing "Lucy's dead" he said as Allie felt her heart break. She wasn't close to Lucy but felt her heartbreak for him.