5

Allie groaned as she woke up. She was hungover for once and felt like death. Allie grabbed her dressing gown and pulled it around her. She walked down into the kitchen and made herself a coffee and sighed. Tanya walked in and looked to Allie and smiled "you okay?" She asked as Allie looked to her and smiled "I'm fine mum" She said "okay, I'm going out for a bit, I'll see you in a bit" Taya said as she walked to the door. Allie grabbed a flask from her pocket and topped it up with vodka. She sighed to herself as she took a sip "Allie, Charley is here" Tanya called as Allie sighed. Charley walked into the kitchen and Allie and Charley looked to each other and smiled "I'm sorry about your dad" Charley said as Allie smiled "so am I, I was a right cow to you. You’re my best friend and you don’t deserve that" Allie said as she stood up and placed her empty cup in the sink. Charley looked to her and sighed "are you drinking again?" Charley asked as Allie looked to her and sighed "don’t judge me" she said as charley looked to her and smiled "I'm not Allie, I'm not judging you. I'm worried about you, it can't be healthy what you drink on a daily basis. Your killing yourself and as your best friend. I'm worried, you need to stop" Charley said aa Allie sighed to herself and nodded.

***

Allie walked down the stairs and frowned as she heard that Tanya and Cora were talking about her "she's my baby mum, she's Allie. What am I meant to do? How am I meant to help her? How am I meant to sit back and watch as she hits rock bottom. She is an alcoholic, my daughter is an alcoholic and I don’t know what to do to help her. I'm desperate to help her and I can't" Tanya said as Allie sat on the stairs and sighed to herself. Allie sighed and stood up and walked to the door to see that it was locked. She groaned as Tanya walked out of the living room and looked to her "allie, where are you going?" Tanya asked as Allie turned to face her "out" she said as Tanya looked to her "no, Allie, come on you need to stop this" Taya said "don't you think I could if I would" Allie said as tanya sighed. She walked over to allie and smiled "let me help you" tanya said "I can't...i just can't" Allie said as she rushed into the kitchen and walked out of the back door. She walked to the market and felt sick. She felt as if her head was spinning and sighed.

Peter walked through the market where he spotted Alie, he could see that she was panicking "Allie" he said as he walked over to her. She looked to him and hugged him "it's okay" he said as he lead her back to the house. She lead Allie to the sofa and she lay down on the couch. Tanya bent down and smiled to her and brushed her blonde hair out of her face "what am I going to do with you?" She asked as Allie smiled "should have aborted me when you got the chance" Allie said. She was shaking and her skin was turning yellow. Tanya looked to peter, they were both worried of Allies health "I'll call an ambulance" peter said as Allie started to cough "it's okay, I'm here" tanya said as Allie wiped her mouth to see that she was coughing up blood "mum, I'm scared" Allie said as Tanya held her close.

***

Allie sat in the hospital bed as the doctor came in. She looked to tanya who took her hand "allie, it looks like you have acute hepatitis, which is caused by drinking" the doctor said as Allie looked to tanya "now, do you see why you need to stop drinking?" She asked as Allie sighed "I just wanted one more drink, to stay goodbye" Allie said as Tanya smiled "but you can't Allie, if you have one more, it could kill you" Tanya said as Allie sighed to herself, knowing that she had no choice but to quit it all.