XVI

There is going to be a new character in this chapter, he doesn't play a main role, so I will just add who I see this guy as whilst writing.

Christopher Bennett As Brandon Flynn
~

Regret.

a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over an occurrence or something that one has done or failed to do.

For a short life span like mine, I had a lot of stuff that I regret. A lot.

I regretted letting some people into my life.

I regretted being naive about a lot of stuff.

I regretted not practicing enough to fight a person like Harry Styles from penetrating through the concrete walls I built around me.

I regretted leaving my mother and brother go home that day, not ignoring my little sister's whining and Alex's pleading, and my own persistence, to stay in that carnival with intentions to make Zoella happy.

And practically leading them to their death trap.

But, I wasn't going to whine about this for the rest of my life. I wasn't going to whine about anything. I was a person who believed that everything happened for a reason. Those stuff you go through should build up your personality, make you focus more onto what you want to do next, and learn from what happened to you in order to not stumble over the same struggles again in life. Don't create the road bumps in your life for yourself.

I walked through the hallways yet again, my gaze slipping to the guy with messed up curls and green eyes, the words I screamed at him a few days ago echoing in my ears. He pulled at his lower lip, surveying me.

I looked in the other direction, walking past him and getting away from him and his troubles.

I slipped into literature class. I was early for class, therefore the class was empty. I made my way to the back of the class and sat at the last table.

Someone entered the class but I didn't bother to look at who was it.

"So, you are the famous Black?"

I looked up to find myself staring at a tall figure with disheveled brown hair, blue ocean eyes were staring back at me. He sat upon the table by mine.

Drumming my fingers on the table, I leaned back in the chair and looked away.

"It's quiet a weird name, you know.....Black," he said like he was trying the name. "I mean as far as I recall, Black was a color not a name." He laughed.

Ha.

"The name just doesn't quite suit such a pretty girl like you," he whispered.

Great, god was rewarding me with more jerks.

"I'm Chris." the bell rang, signaling first class, rescuing me from saying anything back.

He got off the table to sit on the chair and spent the rest of the class silent.

The class soon came to an end, the only class that goes by fast in school and so did art classes, but I didn't take those anymore.

I breathed and stood up, gathering my stuff and making my way to the exit. I was back in the crowded corridors, teenagers already filling the space and making their way to the next class.