XLI

"Angel, are you dead?" I heard Harry say in amusement.

I groaned, earning a chuckle from him.

"I made you coffee," he said.

I attempted lifting my head up but it felt too heavy, so I stayed in place.

Harry had woken me up twice today. The first time was to give Zoe her insulin, and the second time was because it was afternoon and I was still sleeping.

That's the first time I sleep for hours in a long time, and it was probably the alcohol's effect on me.

My memory of last night was so vague, which scared me about what I had said in that state.

"Did two drinks only actually do all of this to you? Wow, my image of you just changed 180 degrees." He chuckled.

I grabbed the pillow underneath my body and threw it blindingly behind me.

"Ow!" Zoella shouted as Harry's laugh echoed through the room.

"Sorry," I murmured and buried my face deeper into the cushions of the couch.

After Harry woke me up, I came into the living room, where Zoe sat with Charlie watching tv, and threw myself face first on the couch.

Even though I slept a lot, I felt like I was on zero hours of sleep.

I huffed and sat upright, trying to ignore the pounding in my head, and reached for the cup of coffee that Harry placed on the table.

My hands enveloped around the cup as I savored the warmth of it against my skin.

"Do I want to know what I did last night?" I questioned, glancing at Harry who sat on the other end of the couch.

"Oh, no you don't." He grinned. "You went wild, and we had a lot of fun."

I almost dropped the cup from my hand as my heart pounded in rhythm with my head, "What kind of fun?"

He smirked, causing the color to drain from my face.

I searched through my memories, trying to recall anything that happened between us.

Did we kiss? Did I tell him something about what I was feeling? Worse, did we-

He laughed, throwing his head back, "God, what would you do if you saw a ghost if this was your reaction to such a situation?"

I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed against the couch, looking at him blankly.

At least he looked normal and didn't act awkward around me, which meant that I didn't tell him anything stupid.

I glanced at Harry and found him still looking at me with a small smile.

He licked his lips and looked at the tv as I took a sip of the coffee.

I shifted my gaze to Zoe, whose head was resting on the arm of the couch, her attention fixed on the cartoon playing.

"Zoe." Her head snapped to me. "Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?"

She shook her head, but I could tell when my sister was lying.

I sighed and placed the cup of coffee down, "Come here," I ushered.

She pushed Charlie slightly and trudged towards me.

I wrapped my arm around her when she sat beside me, pulling her to my body as she completely ignored the television and closed her eyes, resting her head on my chest.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked, and she nodded, "was it good or can't Harry cook?"

"Oh, no it was amazing, wasn't it, El?" Harry joined, scooting closer to us.