06

...

"thanks for letting me stay over last night," jimin says, getting ready for soccer practice the next morning.

jungkook just shrugged. "well, you were originally supposed to stay with taehyung or whatever," he says as he pulls his high socks onto his calves.

"what do you think of taehyung, by the way?" jimin pursed his lips.

their friend had left earlier to go home and do homework. even jimin didn't believe it.

jungkook had shrugged. "he's okay, but i wouldn't smash," he fixed his shorts.

"oh, you're not...gay?" jimin paused.

"oh, no, i like boys. i also like girls, but boy's are nice," he smirked.

jimin laughed, standing up from the bed he was sat on. jungkook also stood up from the floor. "so you're not attracted to taehyung?"

both boys grabbed their soccer bags and walked out to the kitchen. "i mean, he's hot. like really hot, but i don't think i'd get with him, y'know. i like someone else."

jimin's brows shot up. "you do?"

"yeah," he bit his lip and looked at jimin.

jimin smirked, "can i know?"

jungkook was going to open his mouth and tell him who the lucky person is but yoongi happened  to come into the kitchen at the possibly right time.

"oh, hi jimin," he smiled at the younger.

"hi, yoongi," he smiled back sheepishly.

jungkook sighed and looked down. he gripped his bag straps tightly. "i'll just wait in the car, i guess," he pouted.

"i didn't know you were coming for the ride," he says as he slips into the fridge and takes out a sunny d. 

"yeah, well, you know what happened last night, so..." he trailed off.

yoongi gave him an apologetic look before putting his drink down on the stove. he walked forward and grabbed jimin by his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "i'm right here for you, jimin, okay?" he says.

jimin nodded and looked away. yoongi took this as a sign to bring the boy closer and wrap his arms around him. he didn't care if this looked weird or wrong. the boy just found something out that he didn't want to know about.