24

...

that night, jimin stood in the bathroom as he examined his bruises from today. he poked a yellow looking one that was on his shoulder and winced.

looking into the mirror, standing shirtless, jimin pouted. he skimmed through his features and nearly whined out a cry. he folded himself up on the ground.

"he's right, you are ugly," he sniffled.

the sound of jimin's phone filled the room and he perked up. he grabbed it lazily and saw that yoongi was trying to facetime him.

jimin quickly put his shirt back on and wiped his tears before accepting the call.

"hey," his soft voice filled jimin's ears and his heart shuddered.

"hi," jimin responded.

"how was school today, babe?" he smiled. he was obviously in bed but the room was dark so he didn't know whether or not he just woke up or just getting home.

jimin hummed. "it was fine! nothing really happened besides me acing my test."

he smiled wider. "i'm glad. i haven't heard anything from taehyung nor jungkook so i'm incredibly grateful that nothing has been going on."

jimin licked his lips. "yeah," he said softly. "me too."

"anyways," he sat up. "are you in the bathroom?"

jimin's eyes widened and he looked away from the camera. "y-yoongi!" he blushed.

"what?"

"you've got no pants on!" he screeched.

yoongi looked down and jumped up to cover himself more. "like you've never seen a—"

jimin quickly ended the call. his eyes widened and he slid his phone far away from him. "i just saw his—" he paused. "damn his legs are so skinny."

...

it was finally the next morning. jimin decided to walk to school since it was a pretty weather. he was enjoying the fall scent when his phone rang yet again.

"hel—"

"how come you never told me you almost jumped off the bridge that night in daegu?" yoongi's voice was filled with angst and worry.

"y-yoongi, i—"

"jimin," he dragged out. "please don't think that way. you mean so much to me."

"yoongi," he breathed out. "stop worrying about me. it was weeks ago."

"i know but you or namjoon could've told me. i didn't want to have to hear it from an online news broadcaster."

"i'm sorry, yoongi," he whispered and hung up. he reached the school and fixed his silk grey shirt and black jeans. he smiled, hoping for a better day.

when he walked into the school, stares and whispers were pointing towards him. he gulped, the same feeling from before arising into his gut.

"park jimin," a voice sounded from behind him. he carefully looked behind him to see jungkook. he wasn't with taehyung which was a relief because his words hurt much worse.

"i heard you tried killing yourself. too bad you failed," he laughed—maybe they're just as bad.

"leave me alone, jungkook," he says, walking forward. he went into an abandoned stairway, hoping that he got away but the same mischievous snickers followed him all the way there.

jimin back up to the wall. jungkook had his friends wait behind as he ran up and kicked jimin to the ground.

"you're a bitch," he grunted. "and bitches who did what you did, deserve to be ruined," he chuckled.

he took a sharpie from his pocket and opened it up, the familiar permanent smell intoxicating him. he tried pushing jungkook off but failed miserably.

"kill," he wrote on his left cheek. "yourself," he wrote on the other.

"what the fuck!" jimin tried kicking him off.

"i never said i wasn't done with you, jimin," he stood up and chucked the marker at him. "but go wash up," he winked.

jimin waited for them to leave before he tucked his knees into his chest and started crying. he didn't care if the camera was getting all of this anymore. he just felt like he needed to escape this torture before it gets worse.

he stood up and stumbled to the bathrooms, dragging his bag by his side. he tried opening the doors to the hallway toilets, but none of them would even budge.

he travelled the the gym room and when the bathroom to there was unlocked, he sighed in relief. he walked into the bathroom and just his luck—

"oh, hey, jimin," taehyung smiled. he looked up from what he was doing which was playing with his nails and talking to his friends.

the older rolled his eyes and went to turn around but one of the boys slammed an arm onto the door to block him from leaving.

"oh, jimin! you've got a little something on your cheeks," he chuckled. "do you need me to read it out loud for you?"

"taehyung, stop!" he whined. taehyung grabbed his hair and clenched his fist tightly.

"it says to kill yourself, jimin," he dragged him to the mirror that had rusted spots everywhere. "oh! where are my manners? i should be letting you clean that off!"

he motioned for one of his friends to turn on the showers in the gym bathroom. taehyung shoved him into the stall. he then threw a bar of soap. "wash up, you little whore."

-
i feel like im updating way too much
i still have 3 chapters to pub but idk if i should save it for next week or not