13

...

"how many types of pink flowers do you think there are?"

yoongi squinted his eyes and turned his head over to face him. they were laying on the field and jimin was playing with a small onion flower.

"i don't know? i take photos of flowers not study them," the elder answered.

jimin brushed his black hair out of the way from his own face and frowned. "i just wanted to know. it was kinda a rhetorical question," he huffed.

yoongi turned his head to face the sky and watched as the soft fluffy clouds passed by slowly.

"did you know that every minute or so, the form of a cloud changes?" yoongi smiles.

jimin nodded his head. "me, mom, and dad would go to the park and stare up. she told me that and we used to watch every saturday morning."

yoongi frowned. he turned to his side and propped his head up with his hand. he took his free hand and stroked the hair that jimin has been struggling to keep back.

jimin stared up at him, shy at the interaction. a small blush formed onto his cheeks and he quickly looked away.

"w-what are you doing?" he pushed yoongi's hand away softly and turned his head the other way. jimin bit his lip and closed his eyes.

"we should spend the rest of the day together," yoongi sighs, turning back to his initial position.

"can we go on an adventure?" jimin smiles, looking back over at yoongi excitedly.

"okay, but where to?"

"somewhere magical, maybe," he shrugged.

...

"mcdonalds wasn't magical," jimin pouted.

"just tell me what you want, jimin," yoongi groaned. the car ahead of him was just about finished with their order, but yoongi hasn't even decided.

"i-i already ate so much today," he lied. yoongi frowned, knowing this was a waste of time.

"what about a drink? at least?" yoongi let a soft smile of hope.

"water is fine," he folded his hands on his lap. yoongi grunted as he drove up to the speaker and ordered his choice of greasy food.

"i know a pretty cliff outside of town, wanna go adventure to it?" yoongi asks, minutes after. he shoved the burger into his mouth and jimin licked his lips as he watched.