11

¿trigger warning?

...

the next morning was hell for jimin. he woke up with bags under his eyes and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't walk into his mother's room and snatch a bit of bb cream.

his eyes were stained red and glossy along with puffiness due from the crying and screaming he did at his father. he was lucky his mother wasn't home and got an emergency page to the hospital.

"you don't try hard enough!" his father screamed at him that night.

"what more can i do?" he yelled back at his angry father.

"lose some weight, maybe. you're looking chunkier by the day. you won't ever get into professional soccer if you continue your eating habits."

"you—you have no right to tell me that! get out of my house!" jimin's eyes teared up as his fathers hand raised and slapped him.

jimin trudged through the halls of the school, wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt instead of his usual nice attire. his black hair was messy and his cheek stained red from his fathers smack.

he put a hand over his stomach as it growled due from the hunger he received from skipping breakfast on accident. he was too busy practicing in the yard for his mother as he promised the other night.

when he was walking, jungkook and taehyung were giggling at taehyung's locker. jimin only looked away and taehyung snorted and nodded his head over at jimin. jungkook looked over at the poor boy and shrugged.

taehyung rolled his eyes and walked to the door but purposely made a rough bump into jimin, causing the boy to slam into the lockers. he hissed in pain and opened his eyes to see people watching and taehyung with a fake shock expression.

"watch where you're going," he laughs. he was looking away but noticed the small red mark on jimin's cheek and smirked. "did your daddy hit you? you know, i don't blame him for cheating and potentially leaving your pathetic happy family."

a couple people laughed from around him and his head hung low as he grasped his sides and ran away from jungkook and taehyung's laughs. he didn't understand why nobody helped him. it wasn't fair, why was he getting this treatment from his friends?

...

it was now lunch time and jimin sat in a booth alone, sitting with his chopsticks in his mouth as he slurped the noodles into his mouth. he was starving from the lack of food this morning and he couldn't bear the painful grumbling cutting through his stomach.

as he was gulping his fruit cup down, he felt stares darting onto him. he looked up to see taehyung and a few friends of his, whom he didn't know, laughing.

he shook his head and didn't mind it. he just stood up, leaving his bag, and grabbed his tray to throw his trash away.

except the bins were near the table taehyung was sat next to. he sighed deeply, still wondering why his friend was acting like this.

when he got to the bin, he threw his food out and placed the tray into the rack placed next to it.

"he should hop in considering he's just the right amount of trash," taehyung chuckled. his friends laughed as they agreed.

"maybe that's what's stuffing in his shirt," one of them said.

"oh, no, that's just him," taehyung chuckled.

"then wow he's fat, he shouldn't of had those three fruit cups," the boy chuckled and jimin's eyes teared up. he bit his lip as he stormed out of the cafeteria and into the bathrooms.

tears were falling down his cheeks at a rapid speed. he looked into the mirror and touched the now bruising area. he sighed and turned the water onto a cold setting and splashed his face. he looked back into the mirror and his eyes landed onto the toilet.

he turned and licked his lips wondering if taehyung words were true. he looked back at the mirror and lifted up his grey sweater and poked at his stomach. it went in and his brows furrowed. he lifted his legs up and noticed that they weren't exactly thin but they weren't that muscular either.

he quickly turned into the stall and perched over it. his hands gripped the white porcelain and he looked under to see no one in the neighboring stalls and closed his eyes as he shoved two of his fingers deep down into his throat, causing the foods he ate to rush up and pour into the toilet.

saliva rushed to his mouth and his breath was stained a disgusting taste. he wiped his tearing eyes and stood up after a couple more times until he felt his stomach fully empty. the acidic taste now fully filled him. he turned to go to his backpack only to realize he left it in the cafeteria.

he swore and sniffed his short to make sure it didn't feel and he quickly walked to the cafeteria. he opened the doors and taehyung was laughing. he minded him and walked over to the booth only to find his backpack missing. he looked around until he heard a whistle sounding.

"looking for this?" taehyung's voice silenced half the lunch room.

jimin slowly turned around and glared at the tormenting boy. "can i have my bag back?" his voice was scratchy from the puke.

"yeah, i was finished copying your homework anyways," he laughed. the bell rang and taehyung stood up. he walked over to the trash bin and threw the bag in.

jimin huffed in anger and pushed past people to get his bag and retrieve his bag. he grabbed it from the bin and brushed it off and took the wrappers that stuck on it off.

he turned around and rushed out of the doors but a foot stuck out and a boy he didn't know tripped him. he fell with a loud thump. taehyung came from behind him as he held a phone up.

"thanks, seyoon, you did good," the boy chuckled.

jimin got up shakily and wondered where the hell the teachers could be to help him. he rushed to an empty hall and took out his phone to dial a number.

"hello? jimin?"

jimin sniffled and his breath shook as he cried. "yoongi."

"jimin? are you crying? what happened?" his voice filled with worry and it made jimin happy that he knew someone cared right now.

"please pick me up, i can't be here anymore," he bit his lip.

"i'm on my way, baby."

"please hurry."