16

...

the next day, jimin found himself waiting for yoongi outside his home. after what his father said he tried putting him being with a boy into the equation as to why this bullying thing started.

but instead of a thinking face he had on a big smile. he's with a boy. just the idea of being with yoongi gives jimin hope and happiness that he's living this fine life.

"jimin?" he jumped at his name. he didn't notice himself closing his eyes while thinking of the older.

he opened them to see yoongi inside his small silver car, ducking his head to see jimin from inside the car. he was waving and jimin raised his hand and created a small wave.

"are you getting in?" he chuckled.

jimin smiled more and opened the door where he sat down and closed it.

"you look like you were fantasizing a wet dream out there," yoongi chuckled, driving away.

"who knows? it could've been about you." jimin winked at yoongi and the elder cleared his throat and swerved the car slightly. jimin laughed while staring at the elder.

"so i was thinking," yoongi says. "my friends—you wished for them to come to your party? they'll probably be all arriving in town either today or tomorrow. they'll be staying at my house most of the time but the rest—hoseok's parents have a lot of money too so they have a house over here to stay at for the week."

"that sounds good," jimin smiled.

"also," yoongi cleared his throat. "i was hoping on a redo of our date? tonight? this time we can keep our date a secret from taehyung and jungkook."

jimin's smile faded. he bit his lip. "i-i can't tonight, yoongi. i have detention."

"what? why? you got detention?" yoongi says, in a state of disbelief. he pulled into the highschool parking lot and turned off his car.

"i don't think the reason is very importa—"

"jimjn, stop lying to me. is something going on?" yoongi says, unbuckling himself and turning his body towards jimin. he placed a hand on jimin's knee. jimin followed the moving action.

jimin looked down and played with yoongi's fingers. "taehyung released a video of me and you making out. the principal gave me and him detention. me for being gay and distracting everyone; him for releasing it."

"distracting? how fucking ugly. i'm seriously going to beat every kid in that school up," yoongi says, getting angry.

"baby, don't get angry," jimin says, taking his cheeks into his hands. jimin brought yoongi forward and flickered his eyes towards his lips. "i'm going to be alright." he smiled.

"promise me?"

"i promise, yoongi, just please don't get so acrimonious," jimin says, pecking his lips.

yoongi smiled. "fine." he pulled jimin closer and kissed him harder. their lips moving insync with their heartbeats that were pounding from the fondness of each other.

"yoongi," jimin mumbled between the kiss.

"hm?" he hummed a response, slowing the kiss.

jimin took his hand and grabbed yoongi by the chin and pushed him away softly. yoongi's face was squished together and jimin let out a small happy laugh. "you're going to be late for school."

yoongi groaned. "i don't care. i want you."

jimin's eyes widened. "wh-what?"

"i meant i want t-to spend more time with you," yoongi says, sitting back. "matter of fact school is starting soon for me and you so you best get hurrying." yoongi's voice cracked at the end. jimin smirked.

"i'll see you tomorrow, babe," jimin says, leaning to give one last kiss.

"not after detention? you don't want to see me?" he pouted.

jimin sighed. "i have a lot of work to do. i need to study and then i have to practice extra hard for my soccer games."

"what about dinner?"

jimin gulped. "i promised my mom for a family dinner or something."

"oh, okay, sorry."

"don't be, babe." jimin opened the door to the car and stepped out. "bye!"

-
//shameless self promo//
go check out ephemeral
it's jikook  and i like it a lot but it doesn't get
as much attention as nepenthe does

also it's a short chapter
but next chapter should b coming today or tomorrow