1. First Day Of College

Lena

It's already 2nd semester at the college I'll be attending in such a small town, and just to clarify. This isn't a college when you have to stay in dorm rooms and stuff, this is just a college you attend like a normal school day. Then go home. But I'm here to make a new start, being a vampire isn't really easy.

Especially when you have to hide it from literally everyone, and when I smell blood like if someone cut themselves and I smelled it my eyes change and look so evil. Even the smallest amount attempts me, one drip of blood would temp me and I could slaughter hundreds of people. That's how bad it can be.

"Don't worry you'll be fine." Thomas said, since Joseph and William died he hasn't left my side for to long.

"Glad you think so Tommy, your not the one that could end up exposed." I said calling him Tommy, I've been doing it since day one cause I like it better than Thomas. It's like a nickname for him.

"Trust me you'll be fine, do you have your ring?" He asked.

"Yeah on my left middle finger where it always is." I answered. Tommy got a witch to make a ring and a necklace for me that protects me from sunlight. Sunlight burns vampires.

"Good, I'll see you later." He said.

"Alright, and thanks for helping me." I told him as I walked out of our house and walked to the campus. I went to the main office and got my class schedule.

"Your Lena Price?" Some lady asked me.

"Yes Ma'am." I said.

"That's a beautiful ring." She said handing me my schedule.

"Family heirloom." I told her and she looked at me in such a strange way. Why do I get the feeling she's a witch?

"I hope you enjoy your time at Springfield University." She said smirking and I just walked away, I'm not sure what that was about but I would like to find out. Just not now, maybe later.

I went straight to my first class and sat down in the back. I did my best to pay attention after all that's why I'm here to begin with, start all over.

After about 40 minutes in this boring ass class the bell rang, and everyone literally rushed out of there I did to. I went straight to a locker that was mine, I thought it was kinda weird for a college to have lockers but oh well.

I started to put some books in there that I wouldn't need along with my bag. I went to shut my locker but I quickly stopped, I smelt blood, someone was obviously bleeding and it was bothering me. I went straight into the Ladies bathroom and locked my self in a stall. I'm surprised no one noticed that my eyes were changing.

They get all evil looking and gross veins around them, it's kinda hard not to noticed. After I felt myself calm down I left the bathroom and someone guy wasn't paying attention and he ran right into me, we both ended up on the floor next to each other and we dropped our books along the way.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually not so clumsy." He said and I thought he sounded familiar.

"No its fine." I said and looked up at him and he...... he looked exactly like Joseph.

"Are you okay?" He asked cause I was obviously stunned.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks." I said and we both grabbed our books and got up.

"I'm Roman." He said.

"I'm Lena." I said back.

"I haven't seen you here before, you new?" He asked.

"Yeah, today's my first day." I answered.

"Really, so your new to the town to?" He asked.

"Yeah, I've only been here about 2 weeks." I answered.

"Well if you'd like to, I'd love to show you around." He suggested.

"Well Roman, let me get back to you on that one." I said.

"Yeah let me know, I hope I see you again. Here." He said and ripped a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"I gotta run, maybe we can talk later." He said and started walking away.

"Hope so." I said and looked at the paper to see his number written on it. I put it in my pocket and watched him walk away. He was exactly the same, long dark hair always pulled back in a man bun. He was only wearing a T shirt and I could see the exact same tattoo, Joseph eventually got after we split the first time. But he has the same eye color, hair, height, body shape. It's all the same.

I immediately went back to my locker threw my books in it and grabbed my bag, and left the campus. I headed straight home.

"You've only been gone an hour, what happened?" Tommy asked.

"Did Joseph really die that night?" I asked him.

"He died in your arms Lena, don't you remember?" He asked.

"I just seen him, but it wasn't Joseph, his names Roman but he looks exactly like Joseph. It honestly freaked me out a little bit." I explained.

"Are you okay?" Tommy asked.

"Think so, just not how I wanted my first day to go, more like an hour but still." I answered.

"I understand if you don't wanna go back." He said.

"No I have to, I don't wanna leave either. I'm gonna find out as much as I possibly can about Roman. I'll see you later."