13. Another Witch Pt.1

Lena

It's about 1 in the morning, Tommy and Helena are explaining almost everything to April and Dean, their in the living room. Me and Roman are in the kitchen with Seth and Sara.

"What do we do about them? You think they'll keep quiet?" Seth asked.

"If they don't I'll have Tommy compelle them, they can forget about everything and they won't question it." I answered.

"You'd really wanna do that to them?" Sara asked.

"Look I can't have them telling anyone, I don't feel like being a science project." I answered.

"OK then." Sara said. And Helena walked over to us.

"Well?" Roman asked.

"They are agreeing so far, they obviously have a ton of questions." She answered.

"Kinda figured that, as long as they keep quiet I don't care." I told her.

"Same, I gonna go grab a snack, want one?" She asked me.

"Yeah I'll come with you." I answered. And we went down to the basement and to the fridge and grabbed some blood bags.

"How are you doing with all of this?" She asked as we opened them.

"Honestly I'm ok." I said and took a sip of the blood and I immediately spit it out.

"What's wrong?" Helena asked.

"Somethings wrong with it." I said and she took a sip of it.

"It tastes fine to me." She said. And I turned around and walked up stairs.

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked and I just walked past him.

"Lena Elizabeth Price what is wrong?" He asked following me back into the kitchen.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about? Roman is standing right there?" He said.

"Tommy me and you are the only ones in here." I nearly yelled at him as I looked around.

"Hold still." He said and grabbed my face and looked into my eyes I don't know what the hell he's doing.

Tommy

I looked into her eyes and I could see something was definitely wrong. She had the trace of a witch in her eye for a split second.

"What did you do?" I asked looking at Seth and Sara.

"What's going on with me, I blink and their there and then I blink again and their not." Lena said.

"Did you put a spell on her?" I asked them.

"You can't be serious? We wouldn't do that." Seth said and I slammed him against the wall.

"You two plus your dad are the only witches around here, who else could it be?" I asked.

"Tommy calm down." Helena said grabbing me and pulling me back.

"Now's not the time for you two to get into a fight. I don't think Seth or Sara did this." Helena told me.

"His dad?" I asked.

"I don't think so he gave us his word that he wouldn't hurt us. Lena did come into contact with someone from here past though." Helena said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Charlie, maybe he has a witch that put a spell on Lena." She answered.

"He's the one trying to open the tomb." I said and we grabbed Lena and took her upstairs.

"What's going on with her?" Roman asked following us.

"She needs to just sleep until we can figure this out." I answered as we put her in bed.

"No Tommy, I'm hungry." Lena said and tried getting back up.

"Helena go get her a blood bag." I said and put Lena back In bed.

"No the bloods nasty, I don't want it." Lena said and Helena stopped.

"What should I get her?" Helena asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Lena you need to sleep ok." Roman said trying to get her to lay down. He laid by her side and got her to stay calm and relaxed.

"Roman your gonna have to keep her like that until she falls asleep." I told him.

"I got it." He said and she buried her face in his chest. Me and Helena walked out.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I go find Charlie, you Seth and Sara go to Seth dad's house see if he could undo the spell? April and Dean stay here with Roman and Lena." Helena suggested.

"Just be careful. " I told her and she left and I got Sara and Seth and went to his dad's house.

Helena

I figured I'd find Charlie at the party along with all of his vampire friends.

"Damn Helena, back so soon." I heard Charlie say.

"Come here." I said and grabbed him by his throat and freaking threw him against someone's car and shattered the window.

"What did you do to Lena!" I yelled at him and he punch me across the face but it barley even hurt.

"I got over 100 years over you little boy, I can kill you before you could even think about screaming in pain." I threatened him.

"Fine, I had a friend put a vampire starvation spell on her." He said.

"What's gonna happen to her?" I asked letting go of him.

"She will lose her appetite for blood temporarily, she's gonna be starved up to 20 years by morning. Eventually she'll start tearing people apart, no one will be safe by her. So you should probably get those friends and boyfriend away from her, she'll be very hungry." He answered.

"When my friends fix her, I hope you know she'll come after you. She has you beaten already and I would do her a favor of killing you but she'll enjoy doing it more herself." I told him and went over Seths dad's house. I've already been invited in so I walked in and seen them talking.

"You find him?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, he had another witch like we thought, put a starvation spell on her. We don't have much time before she ends up killing someone. He's speeding up the starvation by years, she'll be at 20 years by morning. She'll be going crazy." I explained.

"There's a way to undo it but it'll take all 3 of us and we'll need some time." Seths dad said.

"Mr. Lopez is there a way around it?" Tommy asked.

"There might be, but at her state right now she won't be able to control herself." He answered.

"Please tell us." I begged him.

"She would need to feed on fresh human blood, meaning she would have to take it directly from them." He said.

"That's too risky." Tommy said.

"You don't think she'll be able to control herself?" I asked Tommy.

"He's right not with the condition she's in right now. She'll lose control of herself." He answered.

"Start doing the spell, we will try our best to hold her off." Tommy said and me and him left, we went straight to the house.

"You hear that?" Tommy asked as we made it to the porch.

"Yeah." I answered and opened the door. I walked straight to the kitchen and there was a bunch of food pulled out of the fridge.

"I couldn't get her to listen, she came down here and started tearing threw stuff." Roman immediately said.

"Oh God, we're all running out of time."