14. Another Witch Pt.2

Helena

We finally got Lena to sleep. It's hasn't been long though. It's almost 3 in the morning and I don't know how much more time we have, all I know is that I'm worried about Lena.

"Let's leave her alone, go downstairs." Tommy said to me and Roman and we all went down stairs. We also sent April and Dean home together to keep them out of this.

"So what we just wait?" Roman asked.

"It might be what's best, let the witches figure this one out." Tommy answered.

"What about giving her blood?" He asked.

"Too risky, we can't just let her end up killing a random person." I answered.

"What about my blood, she won't kill me." He suggested.

"Roman she's blinded right now with hunger. She doesn't care who you are at the moment, she cares more about blood." I explained.

"What if they can't remove the spell then? "He asked.

"They have to, if they don't I guess then we would give her blood  but otherwise. We let them try to undo it." Tommy answered. And we heard glass break.

We bolted upstairs and Lena she was gone. She broke the window and went out threw it then took off.

"Great now what?" Roman asked.

"Split and try to find her?" I suggested.

"Damn, do it." Tommy said and that's what we did Roman and I stayed together though Tommy went on his own. We drove around for over 2 hours.

"We have one more hour before the sun starts coming up." I told him.

"Yeah I know, we better find her by then." He said.

"I think we will.'' I told him. And he kept driving and we both kept looking for her.

-------------------------

"Stop!" I yelled and got out of his truck. I seen Lena just wondering around like she was lost. I could tell she was weak, thankfully no one was around.

"Lena." Roman yelled and she looked over at us.

"Helena you have to keep him away." She said.

"Stay here Roman." I told him and I followed her into the back alley.

"Lena, you have to come with us so we can help you." I told her.

'' I don't wanna hurt him." She whispered, she was getting so weak she was losing her breathe.

"It's ok, we know you won't." I told her and tried comforting her.

"It's gonna be okay." I said.

"No its not Helena,I feel like I'm gonna snap right now. It just hurts so much and I can't it anymore, I don't know what to do." She said pushing me away.

"Helena, I can't control it. I'm gonna end up hurting him and I don't want that." She said.

"We won't let you hurt anyone." I told her and I could hear Roman walking towards us.

"Roman please you have to stay away." Lena yelled to him but he just kept coming closer.

"Lena, let me take the pain away." He said.

"Roman dont, their taking care of it." I said and he still didn't listen.

"The sun will come up in less than 5 minutes, we don't have time." He said and Lena was about to fall down but he grabbed her and held her up, Lena didn't have her ring on. I didn't notice until Roman said that about the sun coming up.

"Roman you have to go." She told him.

"I'm not leaving you, here you need it Lena. Your running out of time." He said holding up his wrist.

"I won't be able to stop, I have to hard of a time trying to stop Roman." She said.

"Lena I trust you, you have to do it." He told her and she didn't want to but ended up doing it anyway. She bit his wrist and started drinking his blood. She was starting to look better already.

"Roman." I said.

"It's fine." He said and she kept going. After a few more seconds she slowly pulled away.

"Thank you." She told Roman, he pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"How you feeling?" I asked her.

"Much Better." She answered.

"We should go back home." Roman suggested. Lena nodded her head and we helped her up. Then took her back home.

Lena

Me and Roman are up in my room right now looking out the window and watching the sun come up. Yes I have my ring on.

"How you feeling?" Roman asked.

"Right now, amazing." I answered and he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me a little tighter. I sighed and grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanna do it, you know?" I asked.

"It's okay baby, I couldn't watch you suffer anymore. I had to do something." He answered.

"Well just so you know, I'm never doing anything like this again." I said getting up and turning around to face him.

"Unless you desperately need it, like today." He said.

"I don't know Roman, I love that you wanna help me and everything but I can't hurt you again." I told him.

"It barley hurt." He said.

"Let me guess, a little pinch?" I asked.

"Just about." He answered.

"Yeah sure." I said and laid down in the bed.

"You wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Sure, where we going?" I asked.

"My house, wanna meet my parents?"