21. Humanity Switch

Helena

"It's okay, I'm taking April back to the house, you guys stay here." I said and me and April went back to the house. We left everyone else at Seths since technically it's the safest place to be at right now.

"Be careful ." Tommy said and me and April left and went back to the house.

"So you seriously haven't heard from Lena? April asked me.

"I seriously haven't ever since earlier when we first brought you here, that was it." I answered.

''Wow then, you think somethings wrong?" She asked.

"I don't know, hope not." I said and I heard the door open. I walked in the hallway and seen Lena coming in. ( Lena's outfit☝)

"Hey, we were worried. Nice outfit, it suits you." I said.

"No worries I ran into Joseph though and thanks." She said and I could just tell something was wrong.

"William stopped by to, he wanted Roman." April said walking in.

"You changed?" Lena asked April.

"Yeah I did." April answered.

"So what's going on?" I asked Lena.

"What are you talking about?" She asked back.

"Where were you this entire time?" I asked.

"Handling Joseph, I had to keep him occupied." She answered.

"What are you saying?" April asked.

"I'm saying...." Lena said but she grabbed April and snapped her neck.

"What the hell are you doing?!'' I yelled at her.

"Be careful or I'll do a lot worse." She said and pulled out a stake.

"Don't do it." I told her.

"Then sit down." She said and I sat on the chair.

"Just tell me where Roman is, that's all I want." She said.

"Lena, your switch is off, I can tell. You need to turn it back on before you do something you'll regret." I said.

"You have 3 seconds to tell me or she dies, permanently." Lena said held up April and was getting ready to stab her.

"He's at Seths place, with everyone else." I answered.

"Was that so hard." She said and dropped April on the floor and took off. I pulled out my phone and called Tommy.

Tommy: What's going on?
Helena: Lena's switch is off, she's coming for Roman. Get him out of there along with everyone else.
Tommy: Damn it, meet us at our spot.

We hung up and I carried out April and headed to our spot, it's literally out in the middle of nowhere at the top of hill. There's a cabin up there, Lena doesn't know it's here or that this is the spot, it's just me and Tommy's.

I took April in and laid her on the couch, she'll be up soon. And they should be here any second now. I walked out side on the deck and waited for them.

"Helena!" I heard and they pulled up in Romans overpriced truck.

"Is everyone with you?" I asked going over to them as they started getting out.

"Yeah everyone that was at the house. Where's April?" Tommy asked and we walked in side and he seen April on the couch.

"Lena snapped her neck, she'll be up soon but we need to be careful with Lena." I answered.

"Yeah I know, she's dangerous when her switch is off." Tommy said.

"Yeah I know, she threatened to do worse, she was gonna really kill April." I told him.

"Good thing she didn't, Dean would probably try killing someone."He said.

''Dean." I mumbled.

"What about him?" Seth asked.

"Lena's looking for all of us and we didn't think about Dean." I answered.

"Where would he be?'' Tommy asked.

"His house, there's no where else he would go." Roman answered and I took off, we have to keep everyone together, it's safer that way.

I made it to his house, the door was locked and since he never invited me in I can't go inside. I peeked threw the down stairs windows and didn't see anything so I jumped up on the roof and looked threw his window, all the lights were on but his bed was made and room was clean, it looked like he hadn't been home.

"Dean where are you?" I mumble to myself, this is bad.

Dean

"Lena what has gotten into you!" I yelled at her and just took me from my house, now she just brought me to this over priced house in the middle of nowhere and threw me in this chair. What's going on with her.

"Just be quiet for now, some one wants to talk to you." She said and the door behind her opened, and Roman walked in.

"What's going on? Why's Roman here?" I asked.

"This isn't Roman, this is Joseph. He wants to talk to you for a few minutes. Just answer honestly and he won't kill you." Lena answered.

"I think I'm gonna go keep William occupied." Lena said and walked out.

"She isn't." I said.

''Lena with her humanity switch off, is dangerous, sexy, daring and more fun then you could ever imagine." Joseph said and sat down in the chair in front of me.

"You mean she's a slut." I corrected him.

"Well if your gonna put it that way. Where's Roman at?" He asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen or heard from him since earlier today okay." I answered.

"Where would he go?" He asked.

"I don't know, if he's not at Seths, he might be home or at Lena's place." I answered, he sighed and made solid eye contact with me.

"Where's Roman?" He asked and I knew he was trying to compelle me but I didn't feel any different so, I wasn't sure it was working.

"Why isn't it working." He mumbled and stormed off.

But I was curious myself, why wasn't it working?