7. That Was Quick

Lena

I rolled over and out of bed, it was about 8:00 in the Morning and I could hear things coming from down stairs, just a bunch of noise. I went straight down stairs.

"Wow that was quick." I said as I seen Tommy in the kitchen with Helena.

"You think I would really leave you by yourself for to long?" He asked as I sat down at the table.

"Guess not but you did seem serious and you packed your things." I answered.

"Yeah everything I would need to contact a witch. We really need to talk." He said and sat down next to me.

"Is this about the Tomb under the old church?" I asked.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"How long have you been lying to me and keeping it a secret?" I asked

"About a year I've known, but now it's obviously bound to get open and we don't need that for either of us." He explained.

"That's true, but there's a lot of vampires that are trying to get it open, we are outnumbered in a big way. Once they find a blood line witch to Heather, they can get it open. Only a blood relative can do it but they haven't found one yet." I explained.

"Well let's hope they don't, I did some research on your witch friends, I know they know about us as well. But anyways I trust they will keep our secret and we can keep there's." Tommy said.

"Their secret ?" I asked.

"About them being witches and that Seth is blood related to Heather." Tommy said.

"What?! Look I checked into them both of them Sara and Seth, Seths last name is Rollins not Lopez." I explained.

"He has his mom's last name, Parents split when he was a kid. His dad is the great great great grandson to Heather." Tommy explained and tossed a bunch of papers on the table for proof incase I didn't believe him.

"Wonderful, he's the key to all of this and him and Sara have been practicing there magic which means he might be strong enough to do it." I said.

"You better hope these vampires don't figure it out." Helena said.

"Hope, I need to pray my ass off." I said and we heard a knock at the door.

"Your boyfriend?" Helena asked.

"I'm not sure." I answered and walked over and opened the door.

"We need to talk." Seth said the second I opened the door.

"About?" I asked and moved to the side so he could come in, then I shut the door.

"Some Vampire shook me down last night, talking about opening a tomb that has vampires in it. Care to explain?" He asked.

"It's a long story and I'm not interested in explaining it right now so, maybe later. We have to get to class." I answered.

"Alright then, I'll give you a ride." He said and we left, we were about half way down the road.

"Alright we aren't doing our classes today, we need to do some research. Today's gonna be a long day." I explained.

"OK the public library would be our best bet other wise the schools. We might need Sara." He said and pulled out his phone and called her.

"Have her meet us there." I said and as soon as we got there Sara was waiting for us.

"What's going on?"  She asked as we got out of Seth's car.