17. Opening Of The Tomb

Lena

"Lena look." Helena whispered to me, and the tomb door was opening and it was pitch black in there but we can obviously see threw the dark if necessary.

"Charlie you need to stop this before they come out!" I yelled at him.

"You shut up, keep going Lopez!" He yelled back. I sighed and looked over and seen Tommy sneaking up on two of the Vampires in the back. He quietly killed them, with out making a sound they were both dead.

"Lena look!" Helena said and we both looked at the door, the vampires were trying to get to out of the tomb since the door wasn't opened all the way they couldn't fit threw.

"Open it a already!" Charlie yelled at Mr.Lopez.

"Some ones stopping me!" He yelled and stopped and he fell to the floor out of breathe.

"The magic is to strong for him to handle, your gonna end up killing him." I told Charlie.

''Just a little more, She's right there." He said a tried pulling the door back himself but you need magic to open it so it didn't go anywhere.

"Charlie you have to stop this is going to far." Helena yelled.

"It's almost done, he can't stop now." Charlie said and made Seths father finish undoing the spell.

Roman

"You guys have to keep it up." I said as Seth and Sara were doing their ritual to keep the tomb closed, so that his father wouldn't open it. We were right about the tomb doing this, they had to try to keep the tomb closed.

"Sara you have to keep going." Seth said and held her up, she was getting to weak from the spell.

"Seth I cant, it's hurting. The magic is firing back at me." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Turn it on someone else, we have to keep going." Seth said trying to get her back up to standing position but she was to weak and they both collapsed on the ground.

"Seth are you okay?" I asked going to his side.

"I'm fine, check on Sara." He quickly said and I did.

"Sara, Sara are you okay?" I asked her and picked her up and she stood on her two feet.

"It's hurts so bad." She mumbled.

"Seth she might need a doctor." I told him and he got off the ground and started to help me hold her up.

"You guys, I can feel it. The tomb, it's opened." Sara said out of breath.

"Roman." I heard and I knew instantly it was Lena.

"Are you guys okay?" She quickly asked as Helena and Tommy came up behind here and over to us. I immediately brought her into my chest and hugged her.

"Sara she took a beating from the magic, it was shooting back at her." I answered.

"Sara I can heal you if you want me to." Lena said going over to Sara.

"With your blood?" She asked and Lena nodded her head yes.

"Is it gonna hurt?" She asked.

"It'll take the pain away." Lena answered and bit her own wrist.

"It's up to you if you want it?" Lena asked and Sara nodded and Lena put her wrist up to Sara's mouth to give her the blood, Sara started feeling better instantly.

"What about the Vampires from the Tomb?" Sara asked as she stopped drinking Lena's blood.

"Their already out but William, he wasn't there." Lena answered.

"Then where is he?" I asked.

"I don't know, probably running around enjoying his life while I sit here worried to death." Lena answered.

"We should get back to the house, we'll be safe there." Tommy said and we all left.

April

"You gonna be okay by yourself?" Dean asked me as I walked him to the front door of my house.

"Yeah babe, my mom will be here in a few. I'll text you later."I told him and practically pushed him out of the house. I laughed went upstairs to my bed room and started getting clothes ready for bed, I got to bed early and get up early. It's only about 8:30.

I was about to start changing and I started to feel random pains threw my body. It was so unbearable, I couldn't even stand. I ended up falling to the floor. I started screaming in pain and I heard mom coming up the stairs.

"April." She said getting on the floor trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. The pain was so bad, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"Hang on sweetie I'm gonna call an ambulance." She said and grabbed her phone.

------------------------
Lena

"What time is it?" Helena asked.

"Have somewhere to be, it's almost 9." I answered.

"No smart ass, it just seemed like a long ass day, that's all." She said.

"Well yeah it was." Tommy said walking in the kitchen with Roman where we were at.

"What's gonna happen with the vampires that got out?" Roman asked.

"We just have to be careful make sure we all stay safe." Tommy answered.

"Um you guys." Seth said.

"What?" I asked.

"April, she's in the hospital."