26. Finding A Way

Lena

"Why do I have to be with you?" I asked April. We were walking into my old castle back home in England, somehow there's a portal in the basement that April found the day I Killed her.

"Because your the reason I'm here in the first place, if I don't have you I don't go threw the portal." She answered.

"So where is it?" I asked.

"Over here in the corner." She answered and she was right.

"After you left home, where did you go?" She asked me.

"I went to Springfield with Tommy and Helena." I answered.

"You ready to go back to Springfield?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I answered and we walked threw the portal together.

------------------

"April!" I yelled and Rolled over on my back, it's night time here. And I'm just now waking up, we both must of been knocked out for a few hours.

"I feel so drained, I can't even move my legs." April said.

"Are we in another field in the middle of nowhere?" I asked and sat up.

"Yeah, but look at that sign, Springfield is 2 miles from here." She answered.

"Come on, get your ass up." I told her and I stood up.

"Why does the portal make you feel so weak." April said and she could barley stand on her own so I had to help her.

"I don't know but come on, we got a long walk ahead of us."

Helena

"It's been a few days, we should probably see if we can contact her somehow?" Tommy said.

"Seth's dad isn't gonna wanna help besides, there's been something on my mind." I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"How the hell did Dean get the strength to rip out Josephs heart?" I asked. It's crossed my mind a few times.

"He just did." Tommy answered.

"No human has the strength to do that and we've seen Dean, he's not a Vampire or a Witch. What the hell is he?" I asked.

"Let's go ask an old friend." Tommy suggested.

"Who?" I asked.

"Henry, he might have an idea of what Dean is." Tommy asked.

"It's gonna be almost a 7 hour drive." I said, we are in Virginia, Henry is in New York.

"We got time, it's only 8 in the morning, we should be there around 3." He said.

"Well let's go then, I'm sure everyone will be fine on there own for a while." I told him.

"Most likely, we got all of the tomb Vampires put away, Roman he's got his thirst under control. Dean is with Seth and Sara, they all should be fine without us." He explained.

"Come one let's go, I'll drive the first half. Go grab some road snacks." I told him and I grabbed my car keys and went out and got in my car, he came out a few seconds later with a bag filled with some blood bags.

"I'm gonna text everyone and tell them what we're doing, just so they know." He said after I started driving.

"Okay, I just hope Henry can help us." I told him.

"You don't think he can? I'm that guy is 700 years old, if he doesn't know anything then I don't know who will." Tommy asked.

"It's debatable, no one has ever even heard of these damn portals and then with Dean, I've never heard of anything other than Vampires and Witches." I answered.