31. Exhausted

2 more days later
Helena

"Well?" I asked.

"I got her." Sara answered. They've been trying to get Lena once again, it's taken hours to do this and finally they've succeeded.

"Tell me your not gonna lose her." Roman said.

"No I've got her, start the spell Henry." Sara told us and they kept going almost another 3 hours went by and suddenly Lena's body appeared on the table right in front to of us. Her eyes were closed though.

"Is she actually here?" I asked.

"Her body is." Sara answered.

"But her mind isn't, she's calm right now, we better hurry." Henry said and they got back to work.

"How much longer?" Roman asked.

"Maybe another hour." Sara answered and Roman was getting frustrated.

"You can't be serious." He said.

"We are now please just be patient." Henry told him and Roman walked away for a few minutes and I followed him.

"Hey this is the closest they've come all these years. I think you really do need to be patient." I told him.

"I just want her back already, I miss her." He said.

"I miss her too." I told him.

"I really hope they get her back today." He said and walked past me.

"They will." I told him and we went back into the room and watched what Henry and Sara were doing.

"She's doing it again." Henry said.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Sara said and tried rushing the spell.

"Doing what?" Me and Roman asked in unison.

"Her emotions are scattered." Henry answered and we both knew what that meant.

"Are you gonna lose her?" Roman asked.

"I don't know." Sara answered and kept going with the spell. Almost 15 minutes went by.

"Talk to us." I said.

"Just hang on." Sara told us.

"Come on Lena, it's time to come back." Henry mumbled.

"What she doesn't wanna come threw?" I asked.

"She's thinking about something, it's making her happy and she doesn't wanna leave it behind." Henry answered.

"Just yank her ass out already." I said.

"We're trying." Sara said and even more time passed by and me and Roman were waiting very impatiently.

"Come on." I mumbled. After almost another 10 minutes went by both Sara and Henry were frustrated as well.

"Come on Lena just let go." Henry mumbled. And almost a minute passed by and Lena's eyes opened and she gasped for air. Once she finally caught her breath she sat up and got off of the table. She almost fell down but Roman caught her.

"Lena are you okay?" I asked her.

"I think so, it's just hard to breathe." She answered.

"That's gonna pass in a few minutes." Henry told her.

"She's gonna need blood." Roman said and I nodded and walked downstairs to the basement and went to the old refrigerator and grabbed a bag of blood. I walked back upstairs and the second I seen Lena she attacked me and slammed me against the wall.

"You changed him!" She yelled at me.

"I had to, we didn't know how long you would be in there for. I knew you would want him here when you got back." I explained.

"I never wanted him to be a vampire, he can never be human again. His life's over." She said.

"You are his life Lena. If your alive then he's has something to live for." I told her and she immediately calmed down. Roman came over and gently grabbed her around her waist, she let go of me and turned around and hugged Roman.

"Are you okay?" Roman asked her.

"Yeah, I'm ok." She answered.

"Come on let's get you up stairs, so you can rest." Roman told her and he helped her up the steps.

"She hates me." I said.

"She'll get over it, if she really loves him she would of turned him eventually." Sara told me.

"Yeah maybe, I'm gonna take this blood up to her real quick. Can you call Tommy for me, tell him Lena's back?" I asked her.

"Sure." She answered and I walked upstairs and stood in the door way of Lena and Roman's bedroom.

"She might need this." I said and Roman came over and grabbed the blood bag out of my hand. Lena was laying down, I could tell she was completely exhausted.

"She's trying to rest." Roman said.

"Yeah I kinda figured, she looks horrible." I said.

"She'll be better soon, I'll give her this when she wakes back up." He told me.

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Henry, make sure everything's okay." I told him.

"Why? What could be wrong?" Roman asked.

"Well, before they started doing the spell him and Sara talked about how the portal could let others threw if not closed properly." I answered.

"Oh right, let me know if something comes up. I'm gonna stay with Lena." He said.

"I will. Take good care of her." I told him.

"I will." He said as I started to walk away. I went down stairs and Dean and Seth came in.

"How is she?" Dean asked.

"Well she's been to hell and back." I answered.

"True." He said.

"Yeah, have you guys seen Tommy?" I asked them.

"He's outside." Seth answered and I walked outside and seen him.

"She alright?" He asked.

"She will be, she's just gonna need sometime to rest up."I answered and Henry walked outside.

"Well?" Tommy asked him.

"It's closed." He answered.

"That's good, it's all over." I said.

"We can all get back to our lives now." Tommy said.
____________
3:00 am

"I like this time of night, no one around to bother you." I said to Tommy. We were going on our normal 3:00 in the morning walk threw the city/town.

"Yeah, it's the best time to be alone to." Tommy said.

"With the crowded house." I said.

"It doesn't bother me, I just like my alone time with you." He told me.

"Yeah I like my alone time with you too, I also like having our family around us to." I told him, see all of us our so close that I just refer to them as family now.

"Yeah, it can be fun in a way." He said as we kept walking and I looked ahead of us and seen some woman walking around.

"Tommy." I said and he looked at her to.

"Tell me she doesn't look familiar." I said.

"Oh god, I think that's Carol, Lena's mom." He said and we walked over to her and when she turned to face us I went into complete shock.

"Hello Helena, Tommy." Carol said.

"Where's my daughter?"