3. Springfield Dance

Lena

"He's here." Tommy said, as we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said and walked out of the kitchen and went straight to the door and opened it.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked giving me a quick hug.

"Pretty good, you look handsome." I answered.

"Thanks, you look beautiful." He told me.

"Thank you, Tommy still wants to meet you so, come on in." I told him and that's what he did and he followed me into the kitchen.

"You must be Roman, I've heard a lot about you." He said and him and Roman shook hands.

"Yeah I've heard a lot about you to Tommy." He said and I could tell Tommy was tense.

"Well have fun at the dance, take care of my little sister." Tommy told him.

"I will, I promise." Roman said.

"I'll wait up." Tommy said to me.

"Definitely should be back before midnight." I said as me and Roman walked out.

"I guess that went pretty good?" Roman said as we went to his truck.

"Yeah, don't let Tommy get to you, he always tense like that." I said and Roman opened the passenger door for me and I got In he shut it came around then got in.

"Really, why?" He asked as he started driving.

"Ever since our parents died." I lied, it's best I just make up things like this. I can't tell him I'm a vampire, he'd probably blow my secret out to everyone.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"How long have they been gone?" He asked.

"About 2 years." I answered. And he grabbed my hand and held it. I couldn't help but smile, it feels like I finally have him back but he's not Joseph.

10:00

It's been about 2 hours into the dance, I guess it's okay. Roman introduced me to some of his friends Seth and Dean, and they introduced me to their girlfriends. That's who I'm with now, Sara is Seths girlfriend and April she's Deans girlfriend.

"So what do you think of Roman?" April asked.

"He's handsome, but I don't know him that well." I answered being completely honest.

"He really likes you, I can tell." Sara said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's just a instinct I have, Seth feels the same way to." Sara said.

"Instinct?" I asked.

"Her and Seth both come from a blood line of witches." April said.

"That's a little weird, you actually believe you could be a witch?" I asked.

"Well as of right now I haven't really tried using my powers, I mostly predict things same with Seth." She answered.

"So your like a psychic then." I said.

"Mostly a witch but yeah, I'm also psychic. There's not much of a difference between the two, most witches believe they are psychic before they actually find out they are a witch." Sara explained.

"Makes sense." I said.

"Yeah, want me to do a reading on you?" Sara asked.

"No I'm good, I believe you." I said, if she comes into physical contact with me she'll sense I'm a vampire I can't let that happen.