32. I Don't Care ( Final Chapter)

Lena

I rolled over and opened my eyes and seen Roman sleeping next to me. God I feel so much better right now. I looked over at the clock, it's 9:30 in the morning. I sat up in bed and as soon as I did I got a instant headache.

"I'd take it easy if I were you." Roman told me, thought he was sleeping.

"I'm fine Roman." I said and got out of bed and went to my closet and grabbed a new outfit and changed right there. I took my clothes I slept in and tossed them in the hamper.

"You ever gonna get up?" I asked Roman.

"Yeah, sometime today." Roman answered and closed him eyes again. I rolled my eyes and went to the side of the bed and flipped the mattress off the bed.

"Damn girl, how are you strong than me?" He asked and I giggled.

"I'm older than you, remember?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He said.

"Come on get up so we can go do something, I've been cooped up for more than 6 years." I told him.

"Let me get dressed. "He said and got up and went to his closet and I made sure he didn't even think about laying back down.

"Alright what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I'm not sure but I'm hoping for something drama free." I answered.

"Same." He said and he went down stairs, as soon as we reached the bottom step Helena came around the corner.

"We have a little problem. " She told me.

"I haven't been here 12 hours yet, I can't handle another problem right now." I told her.

"Trust me, your gonna wanna deal with this." Helena said.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"Depends on how you take it." She answered.

"Fine." I said and followed her, we walked into the living room and April, Sara and Henry were here and I looked into the corner of the room and I couldn't believe who I seen.

"Mom." I said and I was in complete shock.

"Hello Elizabeth." She said smiling back at me.

"How are you here?" I asked.

"We'll after you left the portal wasn't closed all of the way, it wasn't hard to open." She answered.

"That's not what I meant, when your in that portal it's because you would of been killed by something supernatural or because you are something supernatural. You died because you were sick." I explained.

"Honey there's a lot that I need to tell you." She said.

"You didn't die that night, did you?" I asked her.

"No I didn't." She answered.

"Then where were you?" I asked.

"Let's not discuss this right now Lena!" She yelled at me.

"Discuss? We don't have much to discuss other than why you lied to me for almost 200 years!" I yelled back.

"I'll explain everything later. Right now you need to see someone else." She said.

"Who?" I asked and a second later, someone opened the front door and I could hear them walking into the room, I looked to the left and seen my father and only one of my brothers walking in with Tommy, Seth and Dean.

''Hi Lena." My father said.

"Lena." My brother said.

"Where's Mason? " I asked, he's my other brother.