29. Afterwards

Helena

"I could use a little help here." I said walking in the house, I had to help Dean walk.

"Here we got him." Tommy said and him and Roman took over.

"Be careful he's in a lot of pain, let's get him upstairs." I said and they helped Dean up the steps, I went and fixed the covers and stuff on his bed so he could lay down and we can cover him up and he'll probably just gt right to bed. At least I hope, I know he's in pain but he's also exhausted.

"Just a few more steps Dean." I heard Roman say and they brought him in the bed room and put him in the bed.

"How am I supposed to do this every full moon?" He asked.

"It'll get easier Dean. " I answered.

"I hope so." He said.

"We do to, I can't stand seeing my best friend in so much pain." Roman said.

"Thanks man." Dean mumbled.

"Come on, we should let him rest." I told them.

"Well check on, every hour Dean." Roman said.

"Thanks guys." He said.

"Your welcome." We said in unison as we walked out, I closed the door behind me and we went down stairs.

"Hey come in here." Sara said and we walked into the living room, they had books scattered on the floor.

"We found a way to get April out." Henry said.

"What about Lena?" Roman quickly asked.

"We still have to work on that." Seth said.

"How soon can you do this?" I asked.

"It's gonna take months." Sara answered.

"What?!" Tommy quickly asked.

"We have to save up months worth of magic to make sure we have enough power to get them to cross over, other wise we could kill ourselves." Henry answered.

"You better stop using your magic now then." I said.

"That's thing we cant, in the morning we have to send someone over to explain everything to Lena and to April. We have to get April out first as well." Henry explained.

"Fine then, me and Helena can go again." Tommy said and I looked over at Roman and I could tell he wanted to see Lena.

"Actually Tommy, I think me and Roman should go this time. He hasn't gotten to see her yet." I suggested and Roman smiled.

"How about me and Roman both go?" Tommy suggested.

"That's fine to, but I just think he should go. Now let's go ahead and set a date and time for this." I told everyone.

"Well we kinda figured we would need about 4 ish months of energy saved up, after we get April out we can start looking for a way for Lena to get out." Henry explained.

"I wish we could honestly go back and ask Joseph before he died,how he crossed over. He clearly had help but who helped him, clearly he knew a way to get out."I explained.

"We could look around after we get April, now let's discuss the date for this."

The Next Day

"Are you two ready?" Henry asked me and Roman, me and Roman are going to cross over. Tommy has agreed to stay behind, I just really think that Roman needs to see Lena one last time. We won't be able to do this again for over 4 months, we clearly have a way to get April out but they can't find anything about getting Lena out and I don't know how she's going to react to this, I know Roman is definitely torn up about this but there's nothing we can do.

"Yeah let's do this." Roman said and they started the spell, me and Roman both closed our eyes and in a few seconds we were back at the library.

"Same place as yesterday." I mumbled as we walked in.

"Lena." I said.

"Your back." She said and then she seen Roman.

"I missed you." She said quickly hugging him then I seen the look on her face.

"Why do you feel so different?" She asked pulling away.

"Henry said it's temporary, that weird feeling on him will go away when we leave." I quickly answered and Roman went along with it.

"Look we really need to talk about getting you guys out of here." Roman told her.

"Well let's talk then." She said and April walked in.

"Roman." She said and she quickly hugged him, there were good friends so I didn't see it as a weird thing.

"How you holding up?" He asked her.

"Okay. So what's so important?" She asked.

"Here." I said and handed Lena a slip of paper with a date and time written on it.

"This date is 5 months from now." She said reading it.

"We know, that's the day we can get April out of here. Now we haven't found anything about getting Lena out." Roman explained.

"What? I thought I would be easier to get out?" She asked.

"We we're wrong." I said.

''This is really gonna suck, it's all gonna drag by." Lena said.

"Yeah we know." Roman said.

"No you don't get it." Lena said and grabbed a book that looked old and dusty.

"On your side,how long have I been in the portal?" She asked.

"A week and like 1 day." I answered.

"I'm still on day one here." She said.

"That's not possible.'' Roman quickly said and I was gonna say the same thing, I honestly don't think its possible.

"It is and judging by this research I did, every day is a little more than 2 months. That's how it drags on. There's only 5 full days over here in a year." She explained and handed us that book.

"Oh god." I mumbled.

"That's why everything is still the same when you and Tommy came over. Nothings changed.'' She explained and she was right, nothing over here changed.

"I'm sorry I did this to you." I said to her.

"It's fine, I'll get over it once you get us both out."