15. The Mayor And The Mother

Lena
10:30 am

Me and Roman just got to his house(☝) his parents pulled in literally a minute before we did.

"You ready?" Roman asked.

"Of course." I answered. Roman got out and cams on my side and opened the door for me. His parents seemed surprised to see he had a girl with him.

"Mom, Dad this is Lena, My girlfriend." He said.

"Hello Lena, I'm Cathy and this is my husband, Sika." His mom said and we shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you both." I said shaking his dad's hand.

"You too."

Helena

"So she's fine?" Seth asked.

"Yeah what happened you guys were supposed to help handle it." I answered.

"I'm sorry we tried it wasn't working. We aren't strong enough yet." Sara said.

"I'm just happy she's okay now, she drank Romans blood." Tommy said.

"Well clearly it worked." Seth said in a snobby tone.

"You know little boy if your gonna be a problem, I know how to get rid of you." I told him and he backed up as I got closer to him.

"Helena don't, Seth don't get snippy with her. She can be a bitch." Tommy said.

"I'm right here." I told him.

"Yeah I know, but you won't do anything about it." He said and walked away so I grabbed him and threw him into the wall.

"Yeah I won't do anything about it."

Lena

"My family has a lot of history here in Springfield." Roman said showing around his house, even though I had already seen most of it from the other night.

"How long has your family been here?" I asked.

"Before the 1800s." He answered.

"See I didn't come here until 1824, at the beginning of that year." I told him. William followed me here, that's how he got in the tomb under the church.

"My family moved around a lot, at one point they were in London like you." He said.

"Well Joseph was your ancestor, he and his family went by the Anoai's. That's where I first heard that name."I explained.

"How long did you stay in Springfield?" He asked.

"Not long, left about a year later, came back every few years." I answered.

"Your parents?" He asked.

"Their dead, just not how I originally told you." I answered.

"They've been dead a while, haven't they?" He asked.

"Since late 1823, that's when my mom died, dad a while after." I answered.

"So it was just you and Tommy?" He asked.

"And my two older brothers, until they passed." I answered again.

"Do you have siblings?" I asked Roman.

"No, I'm an only child." He answered.

"Yeah so is Tommy and Helena." I said and grabbed his hand and we walked out on the back patio.

"Wanna swim?" He asked.

"I didn't bring a swim suit." I answered and he smirked.

"That lace bra and panties will do." He said.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"They won't mind, their probably leaving soon anyways." He answered.

"Fine." I said and started taking my clothes off and he did the same and we jumped in together.

"This is to revealing Roman." I told him and he held me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I don't mind." He said and kissed my neck.

"Roman I can't do that." I quickly told him.

"Why not ?" He asked.

"I'm worried,that I can't control myself. I don't wanna hurt you." I answered him and he seemed like he understood.

"I understand that, but when your ready you let me know." He said and kissed me sweetly.

"Thank you, for understanding." I told him.

"Your welcome babydoll." He said and kissed my head and I heard the door opening and I quickly turned and looked to see his mom.

"Having fun?" She asked.

"Yeah we are mom." Roman answered.

"You know where the condoms are, me and your father are leaving. We'll see you later for dinner." She said and went back inside.

"The condoms wouldn't be necessary." I said.

"Why not, vampires can't get pregnant?" He asked.

"It practically makes you infertile. Considering you in reality are dead." I answered.

"Good to know." He said and kissed me again.

"We should get out?" I suggested and he smiled.

"Not for that reason." I told him and we got out. He wrapped a towel around me before doing the same to him self. We went inside and up to his room.

"You can go ahead and shower, I'll get you something to wear." He said and went to walk away but I smirked and pulled him back and kissed him.

"Why don't you join me?" I suggested.

"Because I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." He said.

"If it gets to tempting I'll tell you." I told him. He smiled and we both dropped our towels and started to make out. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed and I could feel the blood running threw his veins and of course it had to temp me. I tried pulling completely away but Roman wouldn't let me.

"No its okay baby, I know you won't hurt me." He said to me and some how that helped, I knew my fangs were gone and my eyes were normal again.

"It's okay, I trust you."

------------------------

"You think your mom will mind if I borrow something?" I asked Roman as I got out of the shower while he was still in their. Yes we had sex and I did manage to control myself. 

"Probably not, I'll put your stuff in the dryer when I'm done." He answered and I grabbed one of his dress shirts and put that on with my wet hair to the side. I went into his parents room and went shopping threw her things. I grabbed a lace thong that still had the tags on it and decided I would wear those.

"You know there's a lot of things that your mom doesn't wear, they still have price tags on them." I told Roman as I walked back into his room and he was coming out of his shower. He was only in a towel with his hair pulled back in a pony tail.

"That's my mom for ya." He said as he started looking for something to wear and that's when I seen.

"Lena what's wrong?" He asked. I walked up to him and seen the scratches that I just caused.

"I knew I would hurt you." I said.

"No Lena, it's okay. You were just marking your territory." He said and I guess he liked that I did that in a way, but truth is I hurt him.

"Really baby its okay." He said and kissed my head.