24. Threw The Portal

Helena

"She just took you home and left?" I asked Dean, I kept going around looking for him hoping that he'd turn up.

"Yeah that's exactly what she did." Dean said and my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Dean asked.

"Sara." I answered looking at the caller ID then I answered her, I also put her on speaker.

Helena:What is it?
Sara: Their gone, Tommy and Roman. We couldn't stop them.
Helena: Where would they go?
Dean: The Tomb, they wanted Roman, to put him in the tomb as Joseph's replacement.
Helena: Meet at us the tomb then, let's hope we aren't to late.

I hung up and I was gonna leave.

"I'm going with you Helena." Dean said.

"I don't think so, she'll kill you Dean." I told him.

"I already lost my girlfriend, I'm not losing one of my best friends either." He said.

"Fine just stay out of the way and don't die." I told him and I took us straight to the opening of the tomb and I could hear them talking. I jumped down and signaled for Dean to stay put. I walked further into the tomb and seen them. Tommy was on the ground unconscious, Lena probably snapped his neck. They had Roman with hands tied behind his back on the ground.

"It think it's time." William said.

"Let's get it over with." Joseph said but Lena stopped him.

"Let's not rush this." She said and I carefully went over to Roman and untied his hands and we got up and I took of running but Lena freaking close lined me and I went flying back on the ground.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"I was, so was Roman." I answered and got up.

"Roman is busy, you'll have to change your plans." She said and walked past me and grabbed Roman.

"Your not gonna do that to him, you wouldn't hurt him." I said to her.

"Really, if I wasn't gonna hurt him, would I do this?" She asked and bit her wrist and made Roman drink her blood.

"Lena stop, I know this isn't what you want. You may have your switch off but you love him, you didn't want this for him then and I know you don't want it now." I explained.

"That's where your wrong Helena." She said and was getting ready to snap his neck but I quickly ran and knocked him out of the way and literally put my hand in her stomach. I didn't even know Joseph was behind me until I heard his heart being ripped out. I turned and seen Dean had ripped his heart out but where the hell did he get the strength to do that?

Tommy was waking up and immediately went after William, but William is older and put him in a hold and was gonna rip his heart out.

"Let Lena go or he dies." William said.

"I know you to well, you'll kill him anyway." I said.

"Your choice." He said and suddenly there was steak right threw his chest he fell to the ground, Roman freaking did it.

"He's not dead Tommy." I quickly said and Tommy took care of that.

"What are we doing with Lena? Torturing her ain't gonna help this time." He explained. I knew he was right but I couldn't just kill her, the portal was obviously the only option.

"Don't you dare Helena." Roman quickly said he must of thought that I was gonna put her threw there.

"It might be the only way." I said and I didn't care what they were thinking at all.

"No Helena please don't." Lena quickly said.

"Now your gonna beg me." I said.

"I'll turn it back on, I'll turn it back on just don't throw me threw the portal." She said.

"Helena let her go." Tommy said but I could tell what she was gonna do.

"She's lying. Over there she'll turn it on and OUR Lena will find her way out." I explained.

"Don't do this." Roman said but I ignored him.

"I'll see you when you get back bitch." I told her and threw her threw the portal and bright ass light lit up and then went away.

"Are you crazy? What if it takes her a whole century to get out of there. I won't be here." Roman said getting all pissed at me.

"Oh yes you will." I said and quickly snapped his neck.

"What the hell!" Dean yelled.

"Helena what have you done?" Tommy asked.

"I need to make sure we are all here for her when she gets back, no matter how long it takes."