18. Transition

Lena

We went straight to the hospital, we found Dean in the waiting room. Pacing back and forth along with April's mom.

"What happened?" Roman asked.

"We don't know, I left the house about 5 minutes before April's mom got home." Dean answered.

"When I went in she was screaming on the floor, I didn't know what to do. I just called 911." April's mom explained.

"So what did the doctor's say?" I asked.

"That they are doing everything they can." Dean answered.

"Dean can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him and we walked away but Helena followed us anyways.

"Yeah." He said.

"If it's necessary, we can save her. With our blood, it heals." I said.

"You think you could sneak in and do it, with out being noticed?" He asked.

"It's kinda what we do." Helena answered.

"Then do it, we have no clue what was wrong. The doctors won't even say anything, it's gotta be really bad I just don't know what happened." He explained.

"It's OK Dean, we can fix her." I told him and Helena was the one to slip her blood. We went back to the waiting room and waited for the doctors to come out after they got her set up in the bedroom. Helena came back about a 1 minute later.

"It's done." She whispered to me.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

"You guys can see her but she's gonna be very sore for a while, exhausted and she'll have to stay for 3 days." The doctor explained as she took us to April's room.

"Doc, what exactly happened?" I asked.

"She had multiple internal bleedings." She answered.

"Really, how did she get them?" I asked.

"We don't know, she doesn't seem to know either." She said and walked away. Then I remembered something.

"Seth, Sara can I talk to you?" I asked they nodded and we went into the hallway.

"When the tomb was being opened, you guys were performing a ritual for it. I heard Sara screaming in pain." I started explaining.

''Are you saying I inflicted my pain on her?" Sara quickly asked.

"I don't know for sure, I'd have to rework with my vision power that I have but haven't used in probably a century. But just think about it, you were in pain Seth told you to get rid of it. Do you send it to April?" I asked.

"I don't know, I haven't really ever used magic and if I did I didn't mean to." She explained.

"It's okay Sara, we just needed to know what happened to her." I told her and she tried her best not to break into tears.

"I got her Lena." Seth said and I went back to April's room.

"Everything ok?" Roman asked and I nodded my head yes.

"It's getting late we'll have to leave." Tommy said and we said our goodbyes to April and left.

--------------------

"We should go, get to the hospital. Deans been texting nonstop about April. " Roman said holding onto me tighter. We were in my bed at my house, he stayed last night.

"What about her, she should be fine." I said getting out of the bed.

''Apparently she's been acting weird, had a couple of weird cravings last night and keeps spazzing out or something." He explained.

"Really." I said.

"Yeah we should go." He said and we both got dressed and then drove to the hospital. We walked in and before we went to April's room we stopped to talk to the nurse to see how April was doing.

"Hi, we just wanted to know how April was doing?" I asked the Nurse.

"See for yourself." She said getting up and opened up April's door.

"She's got some serious craving problems, the sunlight is giving her headaches and she's for some reason energized." She explained and we looked at April, Dean was right next to her.

"Hey guys."We heard and Seen Sara and Seth coming in.

"Hi." We said back and the nurse left.

"Could you please close the blinds there bothering me again." April said.

"Sara close the door." I told her and went over to April.

"What's going on?" April quickly asked.

"Just some questions I'm curious." I answered.

"You feel sick at all?" I asked.

"Nope." She answered.

"Weird cravings, headaches, sore muscles, ears ringing?" I asked.

"Yeah that about covers it." She answered. And on the inside I panicked.

"Look here for a second." I told her and I looked into her eyes and I could see.

"Uh oh."