27. Contact

Helena

"So this guy wants us to help him so we can contact Lena, we don't even know him." Sara said.

"Please, let's do this for Lena." Tommy said. Everyone was here, including Roman but me and Tommy are the ones going,only because we can't waste time.

"This is gonna be exhausting for us all." Seth said.

"Please Seth, Sara just so they can make sure she's okay." Roman said.

"Fine, but I'm doing it for Roman, not Lena. I'll never forgive her for what she did." Sara said.

"That's wasn't her and you know it. Now please let's do this." I told her and me and Tommy sat down on the floor while all 3 witches sat in a triangle around us.

"Remember, you'll have almost 15 minutes. Don't waste it." Henry said and I set a timer on my watch. They started the spell and me and Tommy held hands to make sure we stuck together while we traveled between worlds. We both closed our eyes and it felt like being in an elevator, when it goes up and down. Your stomach kinda turns with it.

I opened my eyes and seen we were in front of the towns library.

"It worked Tommy." I said.

"Clearly, I'm guessing she's in here?" Tommy asked.

"Well Henry was very clear that the spell would put us where she was, so she has to be in there." I answered and I walked a head of him and went inside.

"Yeah they've definitely been here, this place looks like hell." I said, pretty much all of the books in here were thrown everywhere.

"Back corner, she's always in the back when she's in a library." Tommy said so that's where we went, and he was right. Lena was sitting in the corner on the floor going threw some books and she even had April with her, April was laying on a couch doing the same thing.

"Your not gonna find anything." I said and Lena quickly looked up at us.

"How are you here?" She asked getting up and coming over and hugging us, April did the same thing.

"Couple of witches put us over here, we don't have much time to talk but we need to ask you some stuff about Jonathan Good, he was around back then in Springfield when we first came here." I explained.

"I don't remember much about him." She said.

"Well, clearly he's Deans relative. Was Jonathan something supernatural?" Tommy asked. And Lena took almost a minute to think.

"Yeah, the werewolf curse runs in the Good family blood line." She answered.

"So Deans a werewolf?" I asked.

"No, the curse runs in the bloodline. He has to trigger the curse to become a wolf." She answered.

"How do you trigger the curse?" Tommy asked.

"He has to kill someone, anyone. Vampire, witch, innocent bystander. It could be an accident and it would still trigger the curse. Has he killed anyone?" She asked.

"Yeah he killed Joseph." I answered.

"He has until the full moon, on the night of the full moon he'll begin his transformation, it'll be extremely pain full and it will last almost 3 hours. When he turns he has to break every single bone in his body and if he doesn't do it willingly the full moon will do it to him and it'll be even worse. By midnight he transition should be done but when he's werewolf form and he try to go back to human. He has to break his bones again. It'll happen every full moon as well, he can also do it when the it's not the full moon night but if I were him I wouldn't want to." She explained.

"The full moons tonight." Tommy said.

"We have a few minutes before we go back. How are you two holding up?" I asked them.

"It sucks here and we pretty much only have each other." April answered.

"That reminds me, The Dead can't come back to life." I said.

"So we're both stuck here?" Lena asked.

"No, only April." Tommy answered.

"How can I come threw?" Lena asked.

"Well you went threw the portal so, I guess you just go back threw it." Tommy answered.

"I don't think it works like that, I already went to the church, there's no portal there." Lena said.

"We can keep contact like this, see you every few days try to help if the witches are willing." I said.

"Same for you April, maybe we can send Dean by to." I told her.

"I'll still give her a helping hand to. ''April said smiling and walking away.

"I'm guessing no hard feelings?" I asked Lena.

"We kinda made up, I feel so bad now." Lena answered.

"Yeah well nothing can change that, you just gotta move on from it." Tommy told her.

"I guess, but once I leave here she's gonna be by herself."Lena said.

"Maybe we can find a way to get her back as well, but it's not a really good chance that we can." I told her.

"Well please just try. How's Roman?" She asked.

"He okay, holding up. He's mostly been at home with his parents though." I lied, I can't tell her that I changed him. She'd kill me.

"Please tell him I love him." She said.

"We will." Tommy said. And I started to noticed that we were slowly disappearing.

"I thought you had more time." Lena said.

"We did to." I said.

"Just careful around Dean." Lena said.

"Why?" Tommy asked.

"Werewolf bites are fatal to vampires and there's no cure. If he bites you, you'll die." She said and everything went white.

"Goodbye Lena." We said in unison.

"Goodbye." We heard her say. We closed our eyes for a few seconds and I felt so weird. I couldn't even open my eyes back up I felt so exhausted.

Roman

"I can't keep going, it's hurting to much." Sara said.

"Just keep trying." Seth told her.

"It hasn't even been 10 minutes yet." I told them since I was watching the time.

"I cant." Sara said and she collapsed on the floor, after she did Helena and Tommy went down to.

"Henry what's going on?" Seth asked helping Sara back up.

"All 3 of them were weakened by the spell. They'll be fine." He said and Tommy woke up.

"That's was horrible Henry." Tommy said and Henry helped him up.

"It wasn't my fault." Henry said.

"Oh thanks." Sara said sarcastically.

"Tommy how was she?" I asked him as he picked up Helena.

"Don't worry she's okay, She's with April. They're doing fine. She also doesn't know that your a vampire, I don't think she should until we get her out and she said she loves you." Tommy answered as he laid Helena on the couch.

"How long is she gonna be out for?" Tommy asked Henry.

"Probably just a few minutes, the spell just weakened you guys." Henry answered.

''Well we have a small problem." Tommy said.

"What?" I asked.

"With Dean, we need him over here now. We have a lot of explaining to do. Lena knew what he was." Tommy answered.

"I'll go get him."