Chapter 27

Sorry I couldn't find the song on YouTube song this is him singing a acoustic version of his song and sorry for him talking

I'm speaking your body language - Song up there

(Tyler's third person pov??? or nah???)

Tyler had mixed feelings towards Christmas. he definitely didn't hate it like he used to hate his birthday, that was for sure. but he just didn't really look forward to it all that much. the whole atmosphere of the holidays was a happy one, and that made Tyler happy. but spending Christmas with his family always had a sort of empty aspect to it every year.

new year's on the other hand, always filled Tyler with unexplainable joy. in the past years, it was always the one day that he would come out of his shell of loneliness and have fun with his siblings. he was glad he at least kept that up. he couldn't bear to be alone on new year's, in all honesty.

this was unknown to josh, however. he still didn't exactly know about the few things that made Tyler happy (excluding Josh himself, he kind of figured that out). but he was definitely determined to find them all out and shower Tyler in them. and Tyler noticed, too. as a matter of fact, Josh's determination for Tyler to be happy was one of the things that made Tyler happy.

Tyler had a Christmas present for Josh, he had been working on it for a while now. it was a song that he was writing that he planned to sing for him while playing his ukulele. that is, if he could get over his nervousness.

maybe he could as Chris and Adam for help, he knew they would help him. but they wouldn't get to see him perform it, so Tyler decided he should do this one on his own. besides, it would feel good knowing that he completely wrote the song by himself.

Christmas was in three days, and Josh was growing increasingly psyched. Tyler honestly didn't get it, but it was cute to watch. and he was excited to a certain degree as well, seeing that they were going spend Christmas together. so he guessed he sort of got it, a little. it was really easy to figure out the things that made Josh happy.

for now he was practicing his ukulele in his room, so he actually wasn't with Josh. but then Josh texted him, so things were back to normal.

Josh: baby boy

Tyler: hi

Josh: are you busy right now

Tyler: I'm never busy

Josh: okay so can i take you out for lunch/dinner?

Tyler: hmmmm i think yes

Josh: !!! yay!!!! !!!!

Tyler: should i like dress up

Josh: nah just be ur normal cute self but just know that we're actually not going to taco bell so

Josh: we're stepping it up

Tyler: oh ok

Tyler: should i come to ur house

Josh: no baby boy im picking you up this is a date ok

Tyler: oh yeah ok heh