Chapter 29

(we interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you again: smut! so if that's not your thing, you can skip to the semi-end of the chapter mkay)

if you didn't read the beginning notes: smut warning!!!

as Tyler and Josh sat together on Tyler's bed, Josh poked his head around to Tyler's back and teasingly gave his lower neck a soft kiss. when Tyler didn't protest, Josh trailed a line with his tongue up to Tyler's mouth, where he connected their lips in a heated kiss.

Tyler responded eagerly, gripping the back of Josh's slightly fading red hair and parting his lips to allow Josh's tongue entrance. Josh's tongue entered his mouth and Tyler whimpered slightly, as Josh fervently dominated his lips.

as they kissed, Josh bit Tyler's lip accidentally and immediately mumbled an apology. Tyler shook his head, moving his hands down to Josh's waist as he pressed their mouths together again.

"don't apologize," he said softly, and Josh half smiled as he felt something in Tyler's jeans digging into his thigh.

"already?" Josh joked, turning Tyler over onto the bed gently, and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"shut up," he muttered, as Josh fumbled to strip off his shirt, pressing kisses to his chest and collarbone area as soon as they were exposed. he moaned out quietly as Josh got lower, nipping at the skin just above his waistband. Josh smirked but didn't make any move to take Tyler's jeans off. in fact, he palmed Tyler's erection through his jeans just to hear him cry out a muffled "fuck!"

"your damn pants are in the way," Josh growled. "let's just leave them there, then." he licked a strip back up to Tyler's neck and sucked a hickey into his soft skin, making him weak.

"f...fuck you," Tyler groaned, gripping the sheets as Josh moved on top of him and brushed over his boner. "shit-"

"language, baby boy." Josh brought his head up towards Tyler's face and kissed under his chin, biting a tiny bit at a sensitive spot. he listened to Tyler moan, louder this time.

then Josh lightly trailed his hands all over Tyler's upper body, lingering on his nipples. he tweaked one slightly and felt Tyler shiver all over, and licked at it with a wet tongue.

"y'know, i haven't seen your body in a while, Ty," he realized, panting as he lifted his head to breathe. "almost forgot how pretty it is." he sat up, straddling Tyler and pulling his head up as well to kiss him roughly. "almost forgot how much it makes me wanna fuck you," he growled. he went back to marking his collarbones with hickies and small bite marks.

when Tyler didn't answer, Josh sat him upright, raising an eyebrow nervously. "oh, uh, i didn't go too far, did i?" he asked, pushing Tyler's tousled hair out of his face. his fierce manner was gone and was replaced by shy awkwardness at the thought of making Tyler uncomfortable.

Tyler shook his head. "i said don't apologize," he mumbled in a low voice. he leaned forward and whispered in Josh's ear. "i want you to fuck me, daddy."

Josh's eyes widened. "oh, fuck!" he felt his own leaking dick spring more to life than it already had been, and shoved his hand down his pants. Tyler yanked it out with his own hand, and Josh moaned.

"tell me why we're still in our fucking skinny jeans," Tyler said, and Josh immediately unzipped and stripped off Tyler's jeans, throwing them somewhere on the carpet. then he took off his own jeans, leaving them next to Tyler's. Tyler used this as an opportunity to pull off Josh's shirt, and left them both in their boxers.

"fuck me, i said," Tyler whined, and Josh nodded, unable to make sensible words.

"f..y-yeah- babe- fuck, shit, shit, okay." he slowly pulled off Tyler's boxers to reveal his dick and his ass. "fucking hell, your ass. holy shit, Ty."