Why

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shinning bright. Bambam was looking out towards the ocean, watching the waves flow by. He could practically taste the salt water in the wind. They were on their way to Jeju, riding the boat.

Suddenly Bambam felt something wrap around his waist and pull him close. He looked up to see Yugyeom, resting his chin on Bambam's shoulder.

"It's so pretty, isn't it?" Yugyeom said softly in Bambam's ear.

Bambam smiled at looked back at the ocean.

"Yeah, I like the way the waves move," Bambam said to him, and moves his hand like the waves.

Yugyeom smiled and copied Bambam before grabbing his hand and holding it tightly.

"It is going to be nice to get away," Yugyeom said.

"Yeah, it will be," Bambam said with a smile.

Yugyeom let go of Bambam and turned him around to face him. He held Bambam's chin with his thumb and index finger, bringing Bambam's face close to his own.

Just as their lips were about to touch, the loud horn of the boat blew, causing them both to jump and separate quickly.

"WOOOOOO!" They heard someone yell.

Bambam and Yugyeom looked over to see Youngjae next to them yelling out towards the ocean.

"Ha, Youngjae, are you excited?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be so nice to spend a month in Jeju," Yougjae said with a huge smile.

"I heard there's a really good crepe shop there," Bambam said looking back out at the blue water.

"Ooo, I want crepes," Youngjae said leaning against the railing of the boat.

"No, you don't need more sugar," Jaebum said coming up to them.

"But sugar is so good," Youngjae told him.

"But you don't need to be hyper later," Jaebum said rustling the younger's hair.

"But, sugar," Youngjae said pouting a bit.

"Fine, we can get crepes later tonight," Jaebum said, not being able to say no to Youngjae.

Youngjae started to smile again.

"Yay! Thank you!" Youngjae exclaimed, giving Jaebum a hug.

"Oh, looks like we're here," Yugyeom said pointing to the island.

The boat got to the docks and everybody exited the boat. The four friends dragged their suit cases along side them. They got into a taxi and drove to the resort they'd be staying at. They got there, got checked in, and went to the house they'd be staying in for a month.

"Wow! It's so cool in here!" Youngjae said excitedly and dropped his stuff running to explore the house.

"Hey, don't run, you'll get hurt!" Jaebum called.

Bambam dropped his stuff too and went to explore with Youngjae.

The two of them went upstairs to check out the rooms.

Both rooms had one king sized bed, a flat screen tv, two closets, and a dresser. They only thing that was different was that one bed room had a balcony.

"I want the room with the balcony!" Youngjae practically screamed.

"Aw, I wanted that one," Bambam whined.

"Too bad I called it first," Youngjae said to Bambam, sticking out his tongue.

"Youngjae! Be nice," Jaebum called from downstairs with a stern tone.