You

"Hey," Bambam said. He was standing on the beach with a sad expression. He was staring at Yugyeom. 

"Hey," Yugyeom answered with a small smirk.

"I haven't seen you in awhile," Bambam said as he looked down at the sand, the sun was setting in the distance. 

"Yeah, how are you?" Yugyeom asked, looking at Bambam contently. 

"I'm good," Bambam said looking back up at Yugyeom. "I never stopped thinking about you."

"Neither did I," Yugyeom said as he walked toward Bambam.

"I broke up with Jackson, I couldn't do it anymore," Bambam said, as Yugyeom was only inches away from his face. 

Yugyeom lifted his hand and placed it on the side of Bambam's face. 

"I always loved you," Yugyeom said with a small sigh. "Why did I ever let you go."

"Cause you're a coconut head," Bambam said with a sad smile. 

"But you're a pabo," Yugyeom said as their lips got closer together. 

Bambam woke up suddenly. 

Just a fucking dream. Bambam was shaking a bit from it, confused because he thought it felt so real. 

"Bambi, are you okay?" Jackson asked with his tired voice, deep and raspy. 

"Fine," Bambam said sitting up in bed. "Just a weird dream."

"Want to talk about it?" Jackson asked with a head tilt. 

Bambam looked down at Jackson with a small smile. 

"No," Bambam said with a sigh, laying back down on the bed. 

"Hey, I have to go talk with Mark later, will you be okay here?" Jackson asked, turning his body to face Bambam. 

Bambam turned his head. 

"Yeah, I'll be okay," Bambam said with a reassuring smile, but he really had no idea if he'd be fine or not. 

"Okay," Jackson mumbled as he leaned into Bambam and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay," Bambam said simply as he watched Jackson get up from the bed. He was still so stressed out. He knew that Yugyeom wouldn't leave him alone until he got what he wanted. 

-

Bambam sat on the couch with his knees tucked close to his chest. He felt conflicted. 

He didn't know if he still was in love with Yugyeom. The one thing he did know was that he was totally in love with Jackson, and that's all that mattered. Right?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

Bambam snapped out of his thoughts and got up from the couch, quickly going to the door. 

He opened it and to his surprise, it was a coconut head. 

"No," Bambam said and shut the door, but Yugyeom kept it open with his foot. 

"Bambam wait," Yugyeom said as he opened the door. 

"Yugyeom, I told you to stay away from me," Bambam said sternly, glaring at Yugyeom with anger. 

"Bambam can we just please talk that's all I want, and then I won't bother you," Yugyeom explained. "I can't leave you alone until I settle this."

Bambam just stared at Yugyeom before letting out a deep sigh.