Me

"Hey, Bambi," Jackson said softly in the boy's ears as he shook him a bit. 

Bambam turned a bit in his sleep before opening his eyes and looking directly at Jackson. 

"What?" Bambam questioned sounding drowsy. 

"You've been sleeping too long, I want you," Jackson said with a smirk. 

Bambam rubbed his eyes and sat up. 

"What time is it?" Bambam questioned. 

"Almost one in the afternoon," Jackson responded. "Come on, get up, I want to take you to the beach today." 

"I don't want to go," Bambam said as he laid back down and closed his eyes. 

"Oh so you can wake me up and have sex but I can't wake you up so we can go to the beach?" Jackson questioned with a head tilt. 

"Shut up, you liked it," Bambam said. "Just let me sleep a little more."

"I'm packing lunch and when I'm done you better be up," Jackson said as he left the room without noticing the small smile Bambam had on his face. 

-

"It's so bright out," Bambam complained as Jackson dragged him toward the beach. 

"Stop complaining," Jackson said. 

Bambam rolled his eyes and suddenly stopped in his tracks. He looked at the small hut remembering when he met Jackson there. He smiled slightly, but it dropped when he remembered Yugyeom coming into the scene. 

"Hey," Jackson said, snapping Bambam out of his daze. "You okay?"

Bambam just looked up at Jackson with wide eyes, then back at the hut. 

"Fine," Bambam said as he walked past Jackson toward the beach. 

Jackson knew something was wrong, he just wanted Bambam to be happy.

Bambam's feet hit the hot sand as he a couple of empty beach chairs. He sat on one, adjusting his sunglasses. He let out a sigh not wanting to be out in the blaring sun. 

Jackson caught up and put his stuff down on the sand, stripping his infamous black tank top off his body. 

"Bambam," Jackson said softly as he looked out into the ocean. 

Bambam looked up at Jackson in response. 

"Is there something bothering you?" Jackson questioned, now looking down at the boy. 

"No," Bambam lied through his teeth. 

"You can talk to me, you know that right?" Jackson questioned with a small tilt of his head. 

"Yeah, I know that," Bambam said with a tiny smile. 

Jackson just gave Bambam a slow nod. 

"Jackson Wang," Jackson heard, turning around to see Jinyoung with Mark trailing behind him. 

"Park Jinyoung," Jackson said back with a smile. 

"I see you're enjoying the beach too," Jinyoung said simply. "Can we join you?" 

"Yeah sure please," Jackson said.

"Thanks," Jinyoung said. He took off his glasses and glanced at Bambam. He looked back at Jackson with an eyebrow raise. 

Jackson got the message and just shrugged. He didn't know what was wrong with him either. 

"Mark, blow up the float," Jinyoung said. "I need to chat with Jackson."