Me

"Are you alright?" Yugyeom asked Bambam.

"Yes," Bambam said as he kicked his feet in the water. "You always ask that."

"I'm just worried for my Bammie," Yugyeom said with a smile as he sat next to Bambam at the edge of the pool.

"I know you don't really care," Bambam said with an eye roll.

Yugyeom looked at Bambam with wide eyes.

"Bambam, what makes you think that?" Yugyeom asked with an upset tone. 

"Don't act dumb, you've been so distant for awhile now and I feel like we're still unraveling. Even though you said you'll fix it, I know it won't get fixed," Bambam said as he got up from the pool side. 

"Bammie-"

"No, I just need some time alone for now,"  Bambam said, interrupting Yugyeom getting a bit upset. 

"If you're sure," Yugyeom said with a sigh as he turned away from Bambam. 

Bambam just looked down as he walked away from Yugyeom, leaving him alone, not really wanting to come back, 

-

Bambam was practically walking around town, not even realizing where he was. He just couldn't keep stressing.

'How am I ever going to break up with him? I don't know how to do this. But if I don't love him I should leave him, right? I have no idea,' Bambam thought in his head. 

He kept thinking about Yugyeom and Jackson, not sure if he should even break Yugyeom's heart anymore, cause the more he thought about the tall fluffy haired the more he didn't want to leave him. 

Soon enough, Bambam realized he wasn't aware of his surroundings and had no idea how to get back to the resort. He had been walking for at least an hour and was starting to get tired. When he realized he wasn't anywhere familiar, he started to panic a bit. He did the only thing he could think of, to call Jackson. 

"Hello?" Jackson answered the phone sounding pretty confused.

"Jackson, I need help."

"Bambam, what's wrong?"

"I got lost."

"You got lost?"

"Yeah, can you come get me or something?"

"Why don't you just use the GPS on your phone to get back?"

"I forgot the name of the resort."

"It's-"

"Don't tell me! Just pick me up."

"Alright, where are you?" 

"I'm on xxxxxx street."

"I'm on my way now."

"Okay."

Click 

Bambam hung up the phone with a little smile. He really did just want to see Jackson, he made him happy. 

-

"Bambam, what the hell are you doing out here anyway?" Jackson asked as Bambam slid into the front seat of the car Jackson rented. 

"I needed to take a walk," Bambam said simply as he buckled his seatbelt. 

"Why?" Jackson asked as he started to drive off.

"It's a Yugyeom problem," Bambam said with a sigh as he turned to look out the window. 

"What happened now?" Jackson asked.