That

Bambam woke up that morning in his bed alone. He had stayed with Jaebum and Youngjae that night, wanting a night without Jackson or Yugyeom. It felt nice for once, being alone wasn't something that came often to him. 

"Hey, Bambam," Youngjae said softly as he came into the room. "Do you want to go out to breakfast with me and Jaebum?"

Bambam sat up in bed and rubbed his tired eyes. 

"Sure, I'll go. Just give me a minute," Bambam answered. 

Youngjae smiled and exited the room with a small bounce. He was usually a ball of sunshine, so when he wasn't, it was dreadful for everyone. 

Bambam quickly got changed and went downstairs to see Youngjae kissing Jaebum on the couch. His stomach turned a bit at the sight, he didn't know why, but usually, whenever he saw Youngjae and Jaebum together, it made him happy, today was just different. 

Bambam let out a little cough, causing the two to separate quickly. 

"So, are you guys ready?" Bambam asked awkwardly. 

"Yup," Jaebum said with a smirk as he got up from the couch. 

Bambam just simply rolled his eyes. 

-

"And then Hoseok was dressed like a fairy and he told me I had three wishes," Youngjae explained. "I wished for-"

"Youngjae, don't talk with your mouth full," Jaebum scolded the boy who was eating his chocolate chip pancakes. 

"Sorry," Youngjae said with a small pouty. 

Jaebum shook his head slightly before grabbing a napkin and wiping Youngjae's face. 

"Stop," Youngjae whined like the child he was. 

"Hey, don't be a brat," Jaebum scolded the boy yet again. 

Bambam just simply sat there playing with the eggs on his plate, not having a big appetite. 

"I'm not being a brat," Youngjae said as he crossed his arms and pouted. 

"You're being one right now," Jaebum said to him. 

"No," Youngjae said as he continued eating, a sour look on his face. 

"Youngjae I won't kiss you ever again if you keep acting like that," Jaebum said simply, turning his attention away from the boy, noticing Bambam's sullen expression. 

"You're lying," Youngjae said with wide eyes. 

"Why don't you find out?" Jaebum said with a small smirk. 

"Fine, I'll stop," Youngjae said quickly as he wrapped his arms around Jaebum quickly. "I'm sorry."

Jaebum said nothing and just simply gave Youngjae a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"I have to pee," Youngjae said as he pushed Jaebum out of the booth quickly, running to the bathroom.

Jaebum chuckled a bit as he slid back into the booth. He looked at Bambam and his smile died. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jaebum questioned.

"Do you think I should give Yugyeom another chance?" Bambam questioned. 

Jaebum sighed and looked down. 

"It's up to you if you think he deserves it," Jaebum said to him.

"No, of course I don't think he deserves it," Bambam said with a hint of anger. 

"I know he did something that hurt you, but he's told me countless times he didn't want to have sex with Jungkook until you and him were through," Jaebum explained.