Love

Bambam spread out on the bed, feeling the empty space next to him. He opened his eyes slightly to see nobody was in bed with him. He let out a sigh knowing he should probably go look for his lover but he was too sleepy. 

"Bambi!" a voice yelled from downstairs.

"Ugh," Bambam groaned as he rolled over again. 

Suddenly Jackson came crashing into the room. 

"Bambi! I made breakfast and it's not terrible, you have to try some," Jackson said with excitement. 

Bambam glared at Jackson slightly before turning over. 

"Bambam please try my breakfast, I made it just for you," Jackson said, climbing on top of Bambam. 

"Fine, just get off of me," Bambam whined. 

Jackson gave Bambam a peck on the cheek before getting off. 

"Hurry up before it gets cold," Jackson cried before running down the hall. 

Bambam groaned a bit before getting up. They were leaving tomorrow. Today was one of the last days to be all rays of sunshine and rainbows. He wanted to cherish it as much as possible. 

Bambam got out of bed and stretched before walking down the stairs. There was a nice breakfast set up on the table. He smiled. 

Jackson looked at Bambam and smiled sweetly at him. 

"I thought I'd do something sweet for you since we'll be leaving soon," Jackson said simply. 

Bambam went over to Jackson and kissed him passionately. Jackson grabbed Bambam by the waist, deepening the kiss as much as possible. He let go and looked Bambam in the eyes. 

"I'm so glad I met you," Jackson said with a smile. 

Bambam smiled too before giving Jackson another peck on the lips. 

"Let's eat and then I want to go to the beach," Bambam said happily as he slipped out of Jackson's grip and sat down at the table. 

Jackson bit his lip slightly before sitting down and eating with Bambam. 

-

"Jackson look," Bambam cried as he ran over to Jackson who was sitting with Jaebum on the sand. 

"What?" Jackson questioned, turning his attention to the boy. 

"Me and Youngjae found some crabs," Bambam said, showing Jackson the baby crab in his hands. 

"Cute," Jackson said simply. 

Bambam smiled before running back to Youngjae who was poking around the rocks. 

"How do you deal with that?" Jackson questioned. 

Jaebum looked at him with confusion. 

"What?"

"How do you deal with the cuteness," Jackson complained. 

Jaebum just laughed a bit. 

"You get used to it, but it'll always make your heart flutter," Jaebum said with a smirk. 

Jaebum and Jackson both looked over at the two boys. Youngjae looked over at them, smiling and waving to Jaebum.

Jaebum waved back and then looked at Jackson. He patted his chest twice and Jackson just laughed. 

"My heart just fluttered," Jaebum said simply. 

"Hey, guys," a voice said. 

Jackson and Jaebum both looked over to see Mark and Jinyoung come towards them. 

Summer Was Fun || jackbam || ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें