Need

Bambam opened his eyes slowly. He turned his head to see a shirtless Jackson sleeping beside him, trapping him in his arms. Bambam smiled slightly, feeling happy and safe in Jackson's arms. 

"Jackson," Bambam said softly. 

Jackson turned a bit in his sleep but didn't wake up. 

"Jackson," Bambam whined as he shook Jackson's arm. 

"Ugh, what?" Jackson questioned with a bit of irritation. 

"I'm lonely," Bambam said with a pouty lip. 

Jackson opened his eyes, locking them with Bambam's. 

"That's not my problem," Jackson responded. He turned around and went back to sleep. 

Bambam let out a sigh. He was feeling a certain way, and Jackson was going to fix it. 

"Daddy, I need you," Bambam said softly in Jackson's ear. 

Jackson opened one eye with curiosity. 

"Bambi, I'm not doing this so early in the morning," Jackson complained. 

Bambam smirked and wrapped his arms around Jackson, he started to kiss his neck delicately. 

"What am I doing wrong?" Bambam asked innocently. 

"Well firstly, you're turning me on when I just want to go back to sleep," Jackson said trying to brush Bambam off him. 

Bambam let out a whine as he got off Jackson. He sat on the bed with his arms crossed, not too happy that Jackson was ignoring him. 

Jackson let out a deep sigh, knowing that Bambam was pouting at him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. When he looked at Bambam, he was definitely pouting. 

"Bambam, what do you want from me?" Jackson questioned.

Bambam smiled as he got close to Jackson, putting a hand around his neck, practically on top of him. 

"I want to play," Bambam said as he started to kiss Jackson with passion. 

It was a deep and long kiss, both of them seeming to consume the other. Jackson leaned back grabbing Bambam by the waist as he continued to suck the life out of the boy. Bambam tugged at Jackson's hair, wanting him ever so badly, not thinking about anything else except the heat of the moment. Bambam could feel the bulge growing in Jackson's pants. 

Bambam let go of the kiss and trailed it down to Jackson's neck, wanting to claim him as his own, trying his hardest to leave mark's on the latter. 

"So needy~" Jackson breathed out. 

Bambam smirked under his kisses as he slowly moved down Jackson's abdomen. He got lower and lower until he got to Jackson's waist. He glanced up at Jackson who was looking down at him with seductive eyes. Bambam smirked a bit as he started to pull Jackson's pants off. 

Jackson leaned his head back as he felt Bambam close to his member. Bambam took Jackson's dick and started to rub up and down its length. Jackson bit his lip with pleasure, he loved this side of Bambam. The small boy continued to rub his dick, changing the speed every once in a while. 

Bambam slowly started to bring his lips down to Jackson's dick, kissing the tip lightly. Jackson let out a small groan as Bambam started to lick his shaft slowly, teasing him a bit. Bambam started to take in Jackson's dick into his mouth, glancing quickly at Jackson who seemed to be in ecstasy. Bambam started to move his head up and down, his tongue gliding against Jackson's hard member. 

Jackson combed his fingers through Bambam's soft hair, resting his hand on Bambam's head. Bambam just continued to suck Jackson off, until he felt a tug on his hair causing him to take Jackson's cock out of his mouth. He locked eyes with Jackson before he was grabbed and thrown onto the bed, Jackson now on top of him. 

Bambam looked at Jackson with a bit of fear, Jackson just smirked and leaned toward Bambam's ear. 

"I'm not going easy on you," Jackson whispered, his voice deep and raspy. 

Bambam swallowed hard as Jackson started to strip him of his clothes. He threw Bambam's clothes to the ground and started to attack his neck, making sure to leave just as many marks as Bambam did on him. Bambam let out a small moan of pleasure, wanting Jackson to fuck him more than anything. 

Jackson could tell his baby was in need of his dick, and knowing this he wanted to tease him a bit. Jackson licked his fingers and brought them to Bambam's ass. He traced them over his entrance, causing Bambam to let out a whine of frustration. Jackson smirked a bit as he slowly instered on finger into Bambam. 

Bambam let out a small moan as Jackson started to move his finger a bit, pleasuring the boy. He moved his finger in and out as Bambam continued to let out small cries of pleasure. Jackson added another finger as he continued his motions, Bambam moaning a bit more now. 

"I want you~" Bambam moaned out. 

Jackson stuck his fingers into Bambam as far as he could before taking them out slowly. 

"You want me?" Jackson questioned as he traced his dick over Bambam's entrance. 

"Yes, I want you," Bambam said sounding rather desperate. 

Jackson's lips formed a devilish smirk as he slowly inserted his dick into Bambam, causing him to let out a tiny moan. Jackson slid in his whole length before he started to move his hips slightly. 

"Ah~" Bambam moaned out as he felt Jackson's movements. His eyes were shut and his eyebrows were furrowed. 

Jackson started to increase his speed as he listened to Bambam's high pitched moaning. Jackson started to move faster, knowing he could make Bambam moan louder, which of course is exactly what he did. He continued to increase his speed as he as looked down at Bambam who was helpless beneath him. Jackson didn't stop, but leaned down to Bambam, kissing him with love, lust, and passion, muffling his moans. He let go and held Bambam's legs up, knowing the boy could be pretty flexible. Jackson started to rub Bambam's dick, giving the boy a great deal of pleasure. 

The movement of the bed, the sounds of panting and moaning was the only sounds that could be heard from the room. Bambam could feel himself about to cum already. His moans started to lessen as he gripped the bedsheets tightly. Jackson grabbed Bambam's hand quickly, weaving their fingers together. Bambam held onto Jackson's hand tightly, and before he knew it, he came onto his stomach. He let out a sigh before he felt Jackson pull out abruptly, feeling warm semen fall on his stomach. 

Jackson fell on the bed next to Bambam, his breathing heavy. Bambam turned his head to look at Jackson, he smiled slightly as he put a hand on the side of his face. Jackson opened his eyes and looked at Bambam. 

"Is that what you wanted?" Jackson asked the boy. 

Bambam smiled happily and nodded. 

"Hey, go take a shower, I'm gonna make breakfast," Jackson said giving Bambam a quick kiss on the lips before getting up and slipping his pants back on. 

"Okay," Bambam said simply. 

He watched Jackson leave the room before he sat up and made his way to the bathroom. He started the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He examined his body, he looked a bit thinner than usual. That's what happens when you stop eating for while. 

Jackson: Aww, Bambi no